Luke referred to light sabers as "laser swords"

This just came back to me.

Fucking stupid women.

Glad these feminists got their pussies grabbed in 2017.

So did Lucas. He said he always thought of them as laser swords

mrblonde1281 - This just came back to me.

Fucking stupid women.

Death Star -

Fucking stupid women.

Right. No difference between a character in the story saying it and the creator of the story saying it in an interview....

I thought he was mocking her, calling it a Lazer sword...

I think of a saber being a curved one handed sword and none of the light sabers really fit that description.

^ well count doku (sp) used 4 sabers 1 handed, they were still straight tho

Lucas based Star Wars on Japanese ”chambara” films, i.e. Kurosawa’s ”Yojimbo.” 

It's an intentional Easter egg, not a slight against you.

It's a movie about space wizards who have epic spaceship dogfights where outer space explosions have fire and you can hear them.

It's ok to not take these movies too seriously and enjoy them for the kids' movies that they're intended to be.

King Trav - It's a movie about space wizards who have epic spaceship dogfights where outer space explosions have fire and you can hear them.

It's ok to not take these movies too seriously and enjoy them for the kids' movies that they're intended to be.
Whoa... Deja vu...

mrblonde1281 -
Death Star -

Fucking stupid women.

Right. No difference between a character in the story saying it and the creator of the story saying it in an interview....

So... the creator of the entire film series calls them laser swords and has for forever yet somehow...

Fucking stupid women!

Laser dildos, imo

ABCTT_Disco Dracula - I thought he was mocking her, calling it a Lazer sword...

He was. The writers were trying to set the stage, introducing us to a old grumpy Luke Skywalker who had abandoned the Jedi ways and is shitting on their traditional weaponry. I don't like the direction they took his character but at least I can see that it's not ignorant writing.

Light sabre sounds cooler but laser sword is actually probably a better descriptor. The weapon is more laser than light, and is not shaped like a sabre. 

Soup Nazi -

Laser dildos, imo

Shove a Laser Dildo into your pussy and you die, Soup. I think you owe this thread some pics of hot space girls for this faux pas.