Bisping took his soul, followed by Romero making out with him

That ain’t easy to come back from 

4 Likes

Dreville79 -

Followed by Jan KOing him twice in one fight

4 Likes

One of the best B-level fighters ever...

Luke needs to come back at 205.. the division could really use a very strong technical grappler like himself 

RichardGere'sMissingGerbil -
Dreville79 -

Yes but Jan then went on to easily ko both Corey Anderson and Reyes. Being KOed by Jan isn't the career ender like we thought 

I’d love to see him rematch wiedman 

1 Like

Nice thread title op. Not misleading at all. Also, rockhold just announced hes fighting again soon. 

1 Like

ons ear -
Dreville79 -

Yes but Jan then went on to easily ko both Corey Anderson and Reyes. Being KOed by Jan isn't the career ender like we thought 

My concern is more along the lines of getting KO'd repeatedly regardless of who the opponent is but I get your point. 

He retired. He’s now looking to come back. 

1 Like

Connorwinztharematch - 

Nice thread title op. Not misleading at all. Also, rockhold just announced hes fighting again soon. 

Bam 

Let the G's post the news 

He will rest his chin and when the other money stops Coming in will return to the octagon

Wish you would retire from posting. Faggot 

He plans to fight

Erik Apple -

He plans to fight

good, the ufc needs some job guys with name recognition

1 Like

It made me giggle when he got KO’d twice at MW then announced he was moving to LHW and told  Jon Jones, “I’m coming for you, princess.”

ons ear -
Dreville79 -

My concern is more along the lines of getting KO'd repeatedly regardless of who the opponent is but I get your point. 

I wouldn’t waste too much concern on Luke. When a fighter gets KOed like he did against Mike, it usually humbles them. Not Luke though, so Romero tried KOing him then making out with him, and that didn’t humble him. So Jan figured maybe KOing him two times might do it.. Has it? Nope.

Maybe if Adesanya loses to Jan we can set up Adesanya v Rockhold and see if an Ade Bumming humbles him 

He should come back at heavyweight and fight Ngannou

1 Like