Luke Rockhold to 205!!!

Rumble come back fight

Yea i am sick

wormiwalkinstik -
wormiwalkinstik - Sooo..... his big plan is to move to a place with harder punchers? Good luck I guess
His biggest problem is he believes his own hype. He is not nearly as good as he sees himself. Hopefully all the sleepy time will make him reevaluate his abilities and weaknesses.

I mean he’s 16-4 against the best in the world and has been Strikeforce and UFC champ.. id say the word “hype” doesn’t belong and he is as good as he says he is. 

MarcusAurelioFan -
McGoat - 

“Didn’t have a great weight cut” 

Sick of hearing that. If you ask most fighters i don’t believe they will admit they had a “good” weight cut. It’s a level playing field with cutting. 

Hey fuckhead, at least he made the weight cut. Romero couldn’t even do that.

This. I mean he’s just being honest and saying the weight cut sucked. What’s wrong with that? He’s never missed weight... so I don’t see the problem. He’s actually doing something about it by moving up and people are still complaining. 

SopranosQuoteGuy -

Gotta say it brings a certain bit of satisfaction knowing that Luke is at the point that hes looking for excuses as to why he lost.

Means his run is most likely over.

Well holy shit, you are just full of rage and assumptions aren’t you? 

I wonder how being smaller at LHW will affect his success? Lots of guys seem to be moving up successfully lately. RDA, Bobby Knuckles, Gastelum.

MarcusAurelioFan -
McGoat - 

“Didn’t have a great weight cut” 

Sick of hearing that. If you ask most fighters i don’t believe they will admit they had a “good” weight cut. It’s a level playing field with cutting. 

Hey fuckhead, at least he made the weight cut. Romero couldn’t even do that.

Romero took the fight on short notice. Luke had a full camp. Not a fair comparsion.

kyleburkle -

Rumble come back fight

Yea i am sick

Rumble would mollywhop that motherfucker so hard he would drop to 170

TheDarkPassenger -

Gus would fuck him up. If Rockhold is moving up he should fight someone with a big name and a lower ranking than Gus like Shogun.

I'm excited at the prospect of seeing him on the receiving end of even BIGGER knockouts!

Gustafson will embarrass him. And I mean, completely humiliate him.

"Credit to Yoel. I thought I could take advantage of certain things, and kicking his leg felt like f---ing cement." 

Lol wow, Yoel is terrifying  

SopranosQuoteGuy -

Gotta say it brings a certain bit of satisfaction knowing that Luke is at the point that hes looking for excuses as to why he lost.

Means his run is most likely over.

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete. 

You’re only as good as your last fight here on the UG

The Diet Butcher -

You’re only as good as your last fight here on the UG

It really is crazy. Luke is a great fighter. One of the absolute top dogs. And he loses to one of the best MW's ever IMO. And now he sucks.

That being said, I think LHW is gonna be a tough go for him. But I'm interested to see his it goes. 

Ya good luck at LHW. He's another Jon Jones archtype at 185 where his height is his talent.

If Bisping can knock him out I don't like his chances at 205.

Its official that Lukes chin is like Amir Khans , its no stronger than that a chocolate teapot !

Just imagine the size of his hog at 205 lbs ! 

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 

Gustafson will embarrass him. And I mean, completely humiliate him.

I think so too…I’m shocked Luke is thinking about fighting Gusta…I mean, let’s see Luke fight a guy like Cummins first…

Luke will have to really I prove his takedowns to be competitive at lhw

I wouldnt be surprised if he looks better at 205, less of a weight cut or he puts on more size, either might help with taking a shot. Lots of fighters look better when they move up, most only seem to stay in lighter classes if they think that's their fastest route to the title.