Luke Stewart.......

Luke's sweeps were sick! I'd like to see a rematch. I had Galvao winning.

Frantic - yes he did, and I wanted Galvao to win.

Lukes sweeps were insane I'm going to steal them!

I don't know if it was that his sweeps were that amazing. It seemed like Galvoa was injured or out of shape or something. He looked horrible.

Those judges should never be allowed to judge again. Especially the idiot who scored it 30-27 Galvao. Disgusting.

I  feel bad for Luke. He CLEARLY won that fight.

That was one of the worst decisions I have ever seen in over 10 years watching MMA.

I had it 30-27 Stewart, easy.

Sweeping Galvao cleanly 4 times was one of the most impressive performances in recent memory.

Luke Stewart gained a big fan last night.

Horrible dec!

That said I became a big fan of Mr. Stewart because of that fight. His BJJ was really really good.

I had andre winning round 3 and luke round 2 with the first round to close to call so its not unbelievable for andre to get the close decision. Of course scoring the fight as a whole (pride style) Luke Stewart most definitely won that fight.

Galvao won that fight!

Militich was right. Stewart reversed everything Galvao through at him...TD's, subs,etc. and was the aggressive fighter that landed more strikes.

Bad decision.

this is sad to hear. does anyone have any gifs or anything?

Couldn't believe it.

Most impressive part aboutthat fight was Luke's sweeps. MY GOD

I watched it again this morning without the volume on. Althought it was close, I thought Luke definitely won the fight.

fabes - Those judges should never be allowed to judge again. Especially the idiot who scored it 30-27 Galvao. Disgusting.

I  feel bad for Luke. He CLEARLY won that fight.

This, that was the most Blatantly retarded decision I've ever seen.

What in the hell did Galvao do to justify a 30/27?  That is complete idiocy!

30-27 Galvao was crazy....the second round was one of the easiest rounds to score all night

Anybody have the fight?? I love seeing sick sweeps in MMA. Any gifs?

Waterbottle

Can't wait to see him fight again. Very exciting. 

Waterbottle - Anybody have the fight?? I love seeing sick sweeps in MMA. Any gifs?

Waterbottle

Those sweeps were badass, it may be up on MMAlinker.com

I legitimately think that whoever scored the fight 30-27 for Galvao, got the two fighters mixed up. The judge probably didn't even want to be there.

Extremely unprofessional, these judges remind me of the soccer moms at grappling tournaments that flip the wrong card or give to many or not enough points to the wrong guy.

It's not a robbery when you see it again.

Galvao was scoring a lot on the ground up until one of the reversals from side mount, so everybody was cheering for the escape but Luke was getting beat leading up to it. It wasn't a robbery, it was a very close split decisions.

Although I don't know how that one judge got 30-27 for Galvao, I don't think it was a robbery overall, since it was such a close fight and ended up being a split-decision.