about Strikeforce's biggest fights.

Starts tomorrow. Showtime Exteme. Details:

2 Likes

That dude is horrible. 

4 Likes

Good luck to him 

2 Likes

YAWN.

He’s a pompous douche. I’d like to buy him for what he’s worth and sell him for what he thinks he’s worth. 

3 Likes

Well said

1 Like

Are they going to be able to play clips from those fights?  Probably not I reckon, not sure if it will be worth watching if this is the case.

If you guys don’t like Luke Thomas... tune in for BRIAN CAMPBELL!  They are polar opposites and balance each other out.  Plus when they watch these old fights Luke is always drinking and way more chill. 

This will be cool for me and the three other people who like Luke on the UG. 

1 Like

fuk puke Thomas

1 Like

danggook -

Are they going to be able to play clips from those fights?  Probably not I reckon, not sure if it will be worth watching if this is the case.

not sure if Showtime still has rights to air them or not

1 Like

Ill be watching - cos i love MMA and cos Strikeforce was good fun! 

1 Like

I'd rather just search and watch the old fights. I'll pass on Luke Thomas. He is too boring for me to have much real opinions of. I couldn't be any less interested in any he does.

1 Like

Hated Brian Campbell since he was covering boxing for ESPN. An annoying dipshit like Michael Woods. Would not watch. 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
danggook -

Iirc ufc got the rights to the library with the purchase.  Would be very surprised if both showtime and SF own the rights.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
danggook -

Showtime was replaying a strike force event last year.  I was surprised to see it on the guide.   I bet they gave rights to UFC to use but kept a clause to replay on showtime.  In for someone who knows... 

Ah man this would of been rad if Luke Thomas was not involved, that guys a dickhead

1 Like

I used to call in fairly frequently, because I could get through (for obvious reasons). But he was so rude that I couldn't bear it any more. And his knowledge of the topic is so-so.

1 Like

MasterofMartialArts - 

This will be cool for me and the three other people who like Luke on the UG. 

It's baffling though because Thomas seems to be the most popular Mma media guy out there.. His recap vids get over 100,000 views every time..

I'm not saying Luke is flawless but I do enjoy his commentary on Mma..Campbell is cool too but he's sort of milked the gay "tip to tip" thing completely dry at this point

Luke Thomas knows his shit and he would have his own show by now if he wasn't always trying to be the Bob Costas of MMA, with his constant barrage of smarmy, pretentious opinions about trivial ass shit. Like he will make half of his show about really trite topics like PED scandals and backstage politics, and the rest of his show will be really on point breakdowns of fights and fighters. Until he fixes that and his unneccessarily hostile approaches, he is gonna have to settle for irrelevant hosting gigs like this.