Luke Thomas goes on epic Covid rant

Watching the virus disappear from the media when the protests first took off gave me a sign..... then as the protests die down and they hop back on the virus cases growing without mention of the large gatherings I confirmed, they are indeed fucking retarded. 

1 Like

Covid death rate has gone down for 10 weeks straight. Can't be disputed. Yes, more people are being tested and therefore testing positive. Overwhelming majority of people get a cough and have aches for 2-3 days and then move on with their life.

hermanitor -
Vindell - 

Over 99% survival rate......that is what we are changing how people interact with eachother over. This is just social engineering. People can protest but not go to church, people can go to walmart but not the beach, it is safe for a 16 year old at taco bell to deal with hundreds of customers and their food per day but not have a resturant open, abortion is needed but selective surgery is not, and the list could go on.

give me a damn break for anyone buying into this. Bu...bu...but there has been a spike in cases! Ya dumbass that is what happens with more testing. America is doing more tests then any other country by far. Ask yourself why they do not talk about an increase in death or hospitalization rate? That is because it is not happening. Hell most people testing positive never even knew they had it. Unless you are elderly or already have a weakened immune system your chance of dying is almost nonexistent. We do not destroy everything about our culture over the flu which has basically the same death rate.

Look at which companies and people are being helped by this. Companies like Walmart, Amazon, Target, and other large companies have exploded in profit but small businesses have been destroyed. Also companies like Facebook, Google, and Twitter since everyone is home.

Enjoy the rest of your shitty quarantined life.

It doesn't matter what you think.

We'e not getting back to normalcy until you conspiritard goofs start getting with the program.

Bitch all you want. Moan all you want. No one gives a shit what you say or think. Just put a mask on, shut the fuck up, and go about your business.

It's literally the least you can do.

People have been wearing masks and more people are testing positive. Address the death rate continually falling please. 

Masks help but i gotta think distancing and hand hygiene is wày more important. To think the only way to veat the virus is to a mask and anyone who refuses is entirely at fault; give me a break. Save them fot the healthcare workers or ppl who need to or need to protect themselves and let the rest of us healthy, dominant men be free.

"nothing goes back to normal until those number go back to that"

Um, no, nothing goes back to normal until most of the population has antibodies due to being infected or through a vaccine.

1 Like

How is Africa and India doing with the virus. Considering they have very few resources, made medical care, and many places without running water let alone social distancing. Just curious. 

hermanitor - 
Vindell - 

Over 99% survival rate......that is what we are changing how people interact with eachother over. This is just social engineering. People can protest but not go to church, people can go to walmart but not the beach, it is safe for a 16 year old at taco bell to deal with hundreds of customers and their food per day but not have a resturant open, abortion is needed but selective surgery is not, and the list could go on.

give me a damn break for anyone buying into this. Bu...bu...but there has been a spike in cases! Ya dumbass that is what happens with more testing. America is doing more tests then any other country by far. Ask yourself why they do not talk about an increase in death or hospitalization rate? That is because it is not happening. Hell most people testing positive never even knew they had it. Unless you are elderly or already have a weakened immune system your chance of dying is almost nonexistent. We do not destroy everything about our culture over the flu which has basically the same death rate.

Look at which companies and people are being helped by this. Companies like Walmart, Amazon, Target, and other large companies have exploded in profit but small businesses have been destroyed. Also companies like Facebook, Google, and Twitter since everyone is home.

We'e not getting back to normalcy until you conspiritard goofs start getting with the program.

Bitch all you want. Moan all you want. No one gives a shit what you say or think. Just put a mask on, shut the fuck up, and go about your business.

lol... the businesses are shut down, bro-ette…. how to go about your business

There is a difference between conspiracy BS and realizing that a lot of the time the experts actually don't know all that much...

jcblass - 

How is Africa and India doing with the virus. Considering they have very few resources, made medical care, and many places without running water let alone social distancing. Just curious. 

I heard they actually are doing pretty OK... cuz they didn't send all their patients to nursing homes!

UKLogHog77 -

Covid death rate has gone down for 10 weeks straight. Can't be disputed. Yes, more people are being tested and therefore testing positive. Overwhelming majority of people get a cough and have aches for 2-3 days and then move on with their life.

Actually more people are tested in New York now and the rate of infection is dropping. But it is rising in Arizona, Florida and Texas who opened early and where people believe their freedoms are more important than their neighbours lives. 

LoveToChoke -
UKLogHog77 -

Actually more people are tested in New York now and the rate of infection is dropping. But it is rising in Arizona, Florida and Texas who opened early and where people believe their freedoms are more important than their neighbours lives. 

And the death rate going down for the past 10 weeks? Crickets on that I assume?

LoveToChoke -
UKLogHog77 -

My neighbors are in their 40's. How many people have died from Covid in their age group? I assume its minimal and comparable to the flu, since that's what it is.

He doesnt know the virus is gone after november

hermanitor -
Vindell - 

I have no doubt this kid is 300+ pounds and lives with two ailing parents in their 80s