Luke Thomas used to be a shoplifter. LOL

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDHL38ZpAWm/?igshid=1cq9nyb7urbgo

Makes sense. Piece of shit cuck does piece of shit things 

7 Likes

![](upload://pOpgCOan5ItVAiFQZA8Eezik7RM.jpeg)

He’s been losing his mind lately with the Covid stuff.

![](upload://aciaKscTTgm3b33lDXiolPue4Rg.jpeg)

lol

Would be hilarious if old footage came out n Luke was charged with a crime by wawa 

1 Like
knockoutfighter -

lol

This is fucking rich coming from Luke :smiley: The guy blocks anyone that has a different viewpoint. He’s unbelievably sensitive. 

3 Likes

The UG is obsessed with Luke Thomas

1 Like

I use to shop lift too, when I was 13 and it was a lollipop.

1 Like

This shit had me dyin. I know you guys hate Luke, but his show “Morning Kombat” with Bryan Campbell is the shit. Bryan is the only guy on the planet who can make luke come out of his shell and smile. I fucks with Luke bros. I fucks with Luke hard.

1 Like
knockoutfighter -

lol

He’s right though 

NakedYoga420 - This shit had me dyin. I know you guys hate Luke, but his show "Morning Kombat" with Bryan Campbell is the shit. Bryan is the only guy on the planet who can make luke come out of his shell and smile. I fucks with Luke bros. I fucks with Luke hard.

You know how I know you're gay?

5 Likes

He used to be a shirt lifter too.

He still is a shirt lifter but he used to be one too.

2 Likes

I also thought that was weird.  I partied and did a lot of stupid shit in my day but I was never a criminal 

2 Likes
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
knockoutfighter -

lol

This is fucking rich coming from Luke :smiley: The guy blocks anyone that has a different viewpoint. He’s unbelievably sensitive. 

Or it could be because it’s an easy way to get negative morons off his feed? If I got as many hateful comments as him, I certainly would. 

Easters -

I also thought that was weird.  I partied and did a lot of stupid shit in my day but I was never a criminal 

I don’t think it’s weird unless you’re doing it as a 25+ year old guy and think it’s funny. Most of the people I know and grow up around used to steal and engage in other petty crime for fun. 

2 Likes
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
knockoutfighter -

lol

Luke suffers from constant sand in his pussy 24/7. I appreciate his service in the military but the guy is absolutely in love with himself and whiny.

1 Like
Chris -

I use to shop lift too, when I was 13 and it was a lollipop.

I stole a pack of basketball cards when I was 11. I got caught and punished big time. 

2 Likes

Just another know nothing brain fucked libtard. He can fuck off.

2 Likes
MasterofMartialArts -
Easters -

I don’t think it’s weird unless you’re doing it as a 25+ year old guy and think it’s funny. Most of the people I know and grow up around used to steal and engage in other petty crime for fun. 

I can see high school but 25??  No fuckin way.  If you’re stealing sandwiches and Gatorade’s at 23 you’re no longer a stupid kid you’re a piece of shit

1 Like
NakedYoga420 - This shit had me dyin. I know you guys hate Luke, but his show "Morning Kombat" with Bryan Campbell is the shit. Bryan is the only guy on the planet who can make luke come out of his shell and smile. I fucks with Luke bros. I fucks with Luke hard.

I love their show MK,  I’m actually a fan of Luke as well.  Even though his political opinions are completely opposite of mine, I’ve enjoyed listening to him the past 4-5 years on MMA Fighting and his own YouTube channel.  The only thing I can’t stand is his recent Covid talk, it’s non stop.  I understand he wants to use his platform and he had every right to do so, but I personally listen to sports shows to get away from politics and Covid.  

1 Like