Luke Thomas used to be a shoplifter. LOL

Easters -

I also thought that was weird.  I partied and did a lot of stupid shit in my day but I was never a criminal 

Me too.  I was a little shithead when I was a teenager but I was shocked when I initially heard him admit to stealing regularly as an adult.  I wouldn’t have shared it on here, but they made an Instagram post about it so he obviously doesn’t care and/or is proud of it.  lol

NakedYoga420 - This shit had me dyin. I know you guys hate Luke, but his show "Morning Kombat" with Bryan Campbell is the shit. Bryan is the only guy on the planet who can make luke come out of his shell and smile. I fucks with Luke bros. I fucks with Luke hard.

this shit where people say they fuck with somebody and it means they are down with them or roll with them or whatever needs to stop. 

there is already a very clear definition of what it means to fuck with somebody

3 Likes
Easters -
MasterofMartialArts -
Easters -

I also thought that was weird.  I partied and did a lot of stupid shit in my day but I was never a criminal 

I don’t think it’s weird unless you’re doing it as a 25+ year old guy and think it’s funny. Most of the people I know and grow up around used to steal and engage in other petty crime for fun. 

I can see high school but 25??  No fuckin way.  If you’re stealing sandwiches and Gatorade’s at 23 you’re no longer a stupid kid you’re a piece of shit

I was cutting people in their early 20s a break because I didn’t have my shit together (I stole as a teenager, not in my 20s) but you’re absolutely right. As an adult I have not and would never associate with somebody who engages in any sort of criminal activity aside from ripping torrents or speeding. I don’t have the time nor the desire to deal with that kind of negative shit in my life. 

1 Like
knockoutfighter - 
NakedYoga420 - This shit had me dyin. I know you guys hate Luke, but his show "Morning Kombat" with Bryan Campbell is the shit. Bryan is the only guy on the planet who can make luke come out of his shell and smile. I fucks with Luke bros. I fucks with Luke hard.

I love their show MK,  I’m actually a fan of Luke as well.  Even though his political opinions are completely opposite of mine, I’ve enjoyed listening to him the past 4-5 years on MMA Fighting and his own YouTube channel.  The only thing I can’t stand is his recent Covid talk, it’s non stop.  I understand he wants to use his platform and he had every right to do so, but I personally listen to sports shows to get away from politics and Covid.  

He does tend to get a little carried away on his soapbox and high horse, but he means well. And he tries his best to back up his opinions with data or facts.

ufc98newb - 

this shit where people say they fuck with somebody and it means they are down with them or roll with them or whatever needs to stop. 

there is already a very clear definition of what it means to fuck with somebody

What? Where are you from? The fuckin midwest? Idaho?

The weird part to me was "... used to get hammered and...". Shoplifting seems like one of those things you either do or you don't. I never imagined it would take liquid courage to go for broke with such a felonious crime, but then again the last time I thought about shoplifting I was 6 and getting a life sesson from the old man on why I should never do it.

I bet Luke smells his farts and then grades them.

Outlaw’d by Lytle -
knockoutfighter -

![](upload://aciaKscTTgm3b33lDXiolPue4Rg.jpeg)

lol

This is fucking rich coming from Luke :smiley: The guy blocks anyone that has a different viewpoint. He’s unbelievably sensitive. 

Dude I just switched YouTube accounts and sure enough that fucker blocked me!  I turned off reply updates like 5 months ago so I never noticed. When I post, it looks like I left a comment , until I switch accounts and the comment is gone.  I’ve been leaving comments for months that weren’t even posted.  What a hypocritical sensitive pussy he is.  

GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -

The weird part to me was "... used to get hammered and...". Shoplifting seems like one of those things you either do or you don't. I never imagined it would take liquid courage to go for broke with such a felonious crime, but then again the last time I thought about shoplifting I was 6 and getting a life sesson from the old man on why I should never do it.

Yeah it made no sense other than what you said.  He needed the liquid courage to pull it off. 

knockoutfighter -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
knockoutfighter -

lol

This is fucking rich coming from Luke :smiley: The guy blocks anyone that has a different viewpoint. He’s unbelievably sensitive. 

Dude I just switched YouTube accounts and sure enough that fucker blocked me!  I turned off reply updates like 5 months ago so I never noticed. When I post, it looks like I left a comment , until I switch accounts and the comment is gone.  I’ve been leaving comments for months that weren’t even posted.  What a hypocritical sensitive pussy he is.  

That’s Luke for you.

He’s a bitter weirdo with some form of ego/insecurity issue. 

Im convinced his favourite pastime is listening to recordings of his own voice. 

1 Like
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
knockoutfighter -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
knockoutfighter -

lol

That’s Luke for you.

He’s a bitter weirdo with some form of ego/insecurity issue. 

Im convinced his favourite pastime is listening to recordings of his own voice. 

I didn’t even leave a comment worthy of deleting, let alone blocking.  I was actually enjoying listening to him since he has a lot of different views as me, it’s nice to hear a new perspective and Luke is good at it, but he has changed big time since he left MMA fighting.

knockoutfighter -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
knockoutfighter -

lol

pwned

So did I. 

1 Like
mindless optimism -
knockoutfighter -
Outlaw’d by Lytle -
knockoutfighter -

lol

pwned

Not really.  Luke is shooting himself in the nuts by blocking anyone he disagrees with.  When new subscribers go to his page, they see an echo chamber of artificially selected positive responses.  He has every right to run his YouTube channel the way he wants, but from my experience people that care about negative feedback don’t last long.  The only way you improve is through constructive criticism, but Luke doesn’t feel the need to take anyone else’s advice.  I wondered for a while why everyone at MMA Fighting got hired by ESPN except for Luke.  I no longer wonder.  

The moment he justifed pronouning someone's name differently than they do because that's how his wife's country says it. I was out.  He's that guy that thinks he's 100x smarter than he is.  

1 Like
knockoutfighter -

lol

Fix your fucking app. Jesus… anyway. This coming from the guy who blocks people for disagreeing? Fuck him and his mother for not swallowing 

^^ kind of dark if you know about his history.

but Luke is a hypocrite.  He is totally for PEDs in MMA, defended steroid abuse for years, didn’t care about fighters taking damage from juiced fighters, but with Covid all of a sudden he’s so worried about people’s health.  

Wow Luke Thomas is actually retarded.