Lutter droped or not

Was Travis Lutter dropped or not. I thought he was but i just saw hes on the ufc 91 card. Did i miss something?

sorry for the spelling.......

If he ever were to actually get himself in shape, he would be very difficult to beat.

He was dropped and now he's been brought back.

I don't think he's back. Sherdog mistakenly reported he was fighting Joe Doerkson at UFC 91 but they are really fighting on a local Texas show.

JiuJitsuLifeMH - He came the closest to beating Anderson Silva of anyone in the UFC so far. If that doesn't merit him being under contract, I don't know what does.

Agreed-- he gave him hands down the toughest fight since Chonan

He tore through some decent fighters during his TUF run too

Maybe he needs to just fight at 205 if he's too lazy/undisciplined to cut weight, but seems like 185 is where his frame should put him

"If he ever were to actually get himself in shape, he would be very difficult to beat"

Travis has been addressing areas to improve on and has hired one of the top Doctors in the sports performance field to correct some flaws and he has finally had knee surgery on his messed up knee (doctor said he should have had the surgery 5 years ago). Yes, his takedowns will be even better now that his bad knee has been repaired.

I believe he was dropped. He is fighting Doerkson in some event in Texas I believe, not in the UFC as previously reported.

Thanks for the info guys, i didnt bring this up to rag on him, i actually agree with Evil, that if he get himself in shap he would be tough to beat. I was just surprsed to see him back in the UFC.

Travis has been addressing areas to improve on and has hired one of the top Doctors in the sports performance field to correct some flaws "

I am not sure if a Doctor can help him improve the flaws he has.