Lutter Vs. Starnes loser leaves UFC match-up

I don't want to see this fight as a main card fight, but a under card fight to a UFC Fight Night. The loser leaves the UFC.

No way Starnes deserves to be in the UFC again. He should already be gone. If you want a "loser leaves" match for Lutter, give him Terry Martin or someone like that.

Lutter is on a different level than Kalib. In fact, it's many levels.

Agree if Starnes isn't dropped faster than he ran Saturday Night - Dana is slipping..

Lutter just needs to go to "Cardio School".

Lutter tried, but gassed, but did well for a round.

Starnes... It's been said enough.

Those 2 dont deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence.  Lutter is still one tough SOB, Franklin is a great fighter that won that night. Styles make for match-ups, does Rich suck because of his fights against Silva???  This sport is so young, most of it's fans are even younger. 

LEET060 - I don't want to see this fight as a main card fight, but a under card fight to a UFC Fight Night. The loser leaves the UFC.
The winnner, too.

If Starnes if put in another card, I'm not buying.

Why the hell does Starnes need another fight? He was borderline before his last display. The shocking thing is, he is actually pretty skilled i have no idea why he has so little desire to fight.

Lutter would gas trying to catch Starnes!

Starnes should never fight again I am not just talking about the UFC I mean anywhere!

He should stop training and go be a car hop at some fast food place. At least your food would get to your car quick , the way he runs!

How about a winner and loser leave the UFC match for these two.

They could set up a bed in the middle of the ring for Lutter to lie on, and Kalib could run circles around it.

"How about a winner and loser leave the UFC match for these two."

Agreed. And they should have that fight in the YAMMA.