Lutter wins by KO! (PIC)

Also, did anyone else think the scar on Eastman's head would've looked much worse from the friggin' AXE Vitor hit him with?

I would have liked to see the entire fight to see how Lutters striking was from the get go.
Nothing can take away from that KO though. Regardless if it is considered somewhat lucky. It was still one of the best KO's the UFC has seen.
Eastman looked dead.

Is that three in a row for Eastman? It didnt seem like the punch really connected. Congrats to Lutter.

Lutter should fight in K1!

lucky but nice.

The first round has been listed as rather slow as far as action is concerned. I guess they didnt show it.

i dont think the "lucky" ko was taht lucky... i think even if it didnt land the fight woulda ended up on the gorund and marvin woulda got subbed... marvin has bad "luck" when it comes to the big shows

There is no such thing as a lucky punch. When you aim to hit somebody, throw a punch, and it connects just like you meant it to, then it was a well placed strike.

eastmans good but has looked so bad in the ufc. he beat up mcdonald in k-1 for awhile even. i sure didnt predict a lutter ko. punch looked like it missed too

LittleC one-timed the correct.

Lucky would be if Marvin slipped forward and headbutted Trav's uncocked fist and knocked himself out.

Umm? I guess that means all KO punches are lucky?
Dumb shits never fought in your lives.

zawi

How do you counter the right low kick???? With a HUGE right. no luck whatsoever, just a great gameplan.

Loki, that is an ignorant statement.

The punch was not lucky but people on this forum say the same thing about subs, especially when a bjj guy subs a popular wrestler.

"Does ANYONE know how the first round went? Thanks"

I don't want to be disrespectful, but there is almost no way to describe the first round without doing so. It reminded me a lot of the Shamrock vs. Severn fight in which they just circled and did not engage.

However, on a related note, I met Travis and he seemed like a very down to earth guy. I would have liked to have seen his ground game though. I was curious to see if he could have lived up to the hype? Either way, I am sure that he is happy with the KO! ;)