Lying communist brainwasher caught by mom.

https://www.facebook.com/JasonRantzShow/videos/2699838840270998/

4 Likes

For later

1 Like

Wow. 

1 Like

Fuck this shit.

1 Like

Sub for later

The can’t be upfront about their bias and brainwashing. If this shit gets out the right will demand we take over the education system, as we should. Education is the progressives main method of brainwashing. Media can only do so much.

This is the kind of shit that I will fucking wreck a teacher over. Literally drag them through the dirt and make them eat it.

6 Likes

I can’t believe we let people like that teach kids.

3 Likes

The only reason a democrat has a chance in the election is due to the indoctronation of our children at all levels of education.

2 Likes

This teacher is a fucking liar and a coward, so many dishonest and cowardly excuses.   

Good to see this segment going viral and for him getting exposed as a biased hack of a teacher.

4 Likes

What a great mother!

3 Likes
Paramount Donkey -

I can’t believe we let people like that teach kids.

Sadly, this is rampant.  90% of teachers are libtards, maybe even more. 

5 Likes

Didn't watch the whole thing, but from what I saw she seems like a good mom

1 Like

The amount of dimwitted and deranged public school teachers is astonishing. That guy sounded exactly how I thought he would sound.

1 Like

Thats called a coward. Tells lies to kids then an adult gets involved and he changes his tune. 

1 Like

Probably happens every day…

1 Like

Is that OG'er Pustak? 

1 Like

Teacher should be fired. He kicked a kid out of class for having an opinion.

As for Kneedy’s comment about taking over the schools that’s what charter schools are about which is why the left is against them.

1 Like

In

1 Like
JLK - Teacher should be fired. He kicked a kid out of class for having an opinion.

As for Kneedy’s comment about taking over the schools that’s what charter schools are about which is why the left is against them.

This. 

My kids go to charter schools. 

They are non union, and they are privately run so if they lose students they lose revenue. 

That said, there are a fair amount of sjw types teaching at charters. But they do not have union protection for their attempts at indoctrination. 

1 Like
sicko - 

Didn't watch the whole thing, but from what I saw she seems like a good mom

Loved how he was anti wall, and she explained she was from Honduras, and how she supports the wall and isn’t supportive of illegal immigration. You could just sense he was like “fuck now where do i go from here.”

1 Like