Lying communist brainwasher caught by mom.

I don’t believe that there is some kind of giant conspiracy to brainwash our kids. Unfortunately, it’s much simpler than that. Teaching, in general, attracts liberals. Low paying jobs where they get a lot of time off every year. Where they can espouse their virtue for “guiding our youth”. 

1 Like

That teacher deserves a helicopter ride.

2 Likes

Pustak?

EVspinner -
Paramount Donkey -

I can’t believe we let people like that teach kids.

Sadly, this is rampant.  90% of teachers are libtards, maybe even more. 

This. It's like "journalism." 

Most "Journalists," "Teachers," "Academics," "Lawyers," and many in the tech industry are completely sold out to Marxism. 

Hilldo -

I don’t believe that there is some kind of giant conspiracy to brainwash our kids. Unfortunately, it’s much simpler than that. Teaching, in general, attracts liberals. Low paying jobs where they get a lot of time off every year. Where they can espouse their virtue for “guiding our youth”. 

What about journalists, lawyers, professors and techies?

EVspinner - 
Paramount Donkey -

I can’t believe we let people like that teach kids.

Sadly, this is rampant.  90% of teachers are libtards, maybe even more. 

And why do you think that is?

Hilldo -

while this a huge part of the truth, teacher generally have to go to college. college, is the bastion of marxism, enforced by the pc, homogenous, dehumanizing culture of admin. ever-expanding admin is shutting free speech, enforcing echo chambers and creating kangaroo courts. 

an ever expanding bureaucracy is the long term danger to america, and it collapsed places like greece. 

yusul - 
Hilldo -

while this a huge part of the truth, teacher generally have to go to college. college, is the bastion of marxism, enforced by the pc, homogenous, dehumanizing culture of admin. ever-expanding admin is shutting free speech, enforcing echo chambers and creating kangaroo courts. 

an ever expanding bureaucracy is the long term danger to america, and it collapsed places like greece. 

Yep, the ideology of Critical Race Theory, Marxism and “equity” based practices has taken hold of the Education profession (but all professions soon) - it’s now a part of their “best practices” to incorporate it into teaching. So there isn’t some “conspiracy” but Education academia and Education leadership has become Marxist in the extreme and in turn is indoctrinating teachers as a profession and telling them to actively indoctrinate their students.

To be fair, Marxism is a nice idea - who wouldn’t equality, no competition, peace and harmony without need for police? The teachers are taught that they’re “making the world a better place” and in fact have a moral duty to indoctrinate kids with these stupid ideas.

But you can already see how it never works out as promised. In the middle of a pandemic you have the country hating on each other, resentment over privilege this and privilege that. The leadership in the sciences have become too scared to engage providing guidance at large based on data as it develops. Everything bows down to a narrative now, which is exactly what educators are supposed to be teaching our kids not to do. Teachers are supposed to educate children so that they themselves are educated enough to think for themselves.

The scientific method and enlightenment principles are out – it’s toxic masculine, cisgender framework – we’re now onto deriving facts based on affirmative action and community based learning circles.

1 Like
kneedy - The can't be upfront about their bias and brainwashing. If this shit gets out the right will demand we take over the education system, as we should. Education is the progressives main method of brainwashing. Media can only do so much.

This is the kind of shit that I will fucking wreck a teacher over. Literally drag them through the dirt and make them eat it.

You want to physically assault someone for their words? This puts you at or below their level.

That teacher sucks… Said another student was offended by the answer so to fix it he censors the student who he happens to have a political disagreement with and favors the little bitch student who was offended.

Leftists love to censor people. We’re so fucked.

That woman is more American than that swarmy shit teacher will ever be

3 Likes

This guy is so goddamn dishonest it makes me sick.  

TFK_shampoohorn - 

This guy is so goddamn dishonest it makes me sick.  

This.

Dude doesn’t fucking care though. Orange man is bad, so that absolves him of ALL responsibility.

Even when the mother calls him on the fact that he’s lying he shrugs it off.

“I do apologize if my words were not perfect at the time,” he told her. “If I used … if I said that Trump was ‘hateful and divisive,’ that may have been what I used at the time, but my purpose was in bringing us back to the conversation of computer scientists and the positive role that they’ve played in our history.”

In Islam it is called taqiyya.