Lyoto Doubters Apply Here.... (DUP)

ttt

gangsta101 - Lyoto's karate will be uselss when he is forced to fight off his back and is getting fed a steady, yet brutal diet of elbows from Mark "The Antidote" Coleman before Coleman decides to apply the neck crank and finish it.

wat?....nice troll,  troll. Let us have a screen name bet if you are so sure.

gangsta101 - Im willing to take up a SN bet with anyone on the Coleman/Machida fight
Let me know..........cash is good also unless you blew your allowance on WWE gear. Besides, Coleman will not make it  3 or 4 fights to get a title shot anyway.

I just want to get the nomenclature correct.

Is it Mark 'the antidote hammer' Coleman or Mark 'the hammer antidote' Coleman?

Thanks in advance.

Coleman is NOT even in the conversation of contenders at LHW it is the TROLLS that keep his name faliciously in the mix.

^^^^^^^^^^^yawn^^^^^^^^^^

gangsta101 - Lyoto's karate will be uselss when he is forced to fight off his back and is getting fed a steady, yet brutal diet of elbows from Mark "The Antidote" Coleman before Coleman decides to apply the neck crank and finish it.

Even though I know 100% this is a troll job, i'll bite.

You're right, Lyoto wouldn't be able to use Karate once on his back. That's when he puts to work his BJJ Black Belt.

ttt

"That's when he puts to work his BJJ Black Belt."

Master Coleman is no slouch in the submission department. He submitted Shogun Hua. And was robbed by the ref in the rematch. He also beat BJJ blackbelt Alan Goes by wrestling front headlock/knee to dome submission. And did a reverse front headlock knee to dome submission on Igor Vovchanchyn

Lyoto Macheeta only has two submission wins. Both of them were from top position. And he almost got submitted by Cheato

Sensei Coleman could just as easily bar-arm Lyoto

Bonnar will finish Oleman in the 2nd when he's dead tired. This will be Coleman's last fight, lol at ever thinking he would get a title shot when he doesn't even have enough fights left in him to get there.

studiocamp - Bonnar will finish Oleman in the 2nd when he's dead tired. This will be Coleman's last fight, lol at ever thinking he would get a title shot when he doesn't even have enough fights left in him to get there.
this