" LYOTO is NOT a good fighter"...

Sat chilling with friends and one knows a bit of UFC, and he's watching the countdown show on youtube and out of nowhere he comes out with " Lyoto is not a good fighter" now i'm a very passionate/knowledgable fan and it was one of those moments where an idiot mma fan says something completely stupid. He proceeded to say that he would KO Lyoto blah blah...

This ever happen to you?

I had to stop watching UFC's with large groups of guys that know nothing about a sport I am very passionate about. When GSP was fighting Matt Hughes for the second time, I had a story similar to yours. The guys all were booing and yelling shit at me when GSP won. I'm sure they are all his fans now.

Well he isn't a good fighter...

He is a GREAT fighter!

Back when kimbo first started fighting mma my friends thought he would smash shogun.... Phone Post

FlowingNitin - Back when kimbo first started fighting mma my friends thought he would smash shogun.... Phone Post

He would though... You clearly haven't watched his YouTube fights

He scrapes fools Phone Post

Have a few similar stories. I usually tell the people to come try a few classes at the gym. They usually don't show up but the ones who have left with a different attitude. Phone Post

mmaboy15 - Sat chilling with friends and one knows a bit of UFC, and he's watching the countdown show on youtube and out of nowhere he comes out with " Lyoto is not a good fighter" now i'm a very passionate/knowledgable fan and it was one of those moments where an idiot mma fan says something completely stupid. He proceeded to say that he would KO Lyoto blah blah...

This ever happen to you?

Yeah, everytime I visit this forum.