"Lyoto vs Rampage next..."

From Dana's twitter:
"The fights were awesome last night!!! Rashad walked in to redman time for some action. Lyoto vs rampage next"
Sorry if this was already posted.

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Machida will switchkick the shit out of him, worse than Forrest did.  Rampage will gas from trying to engage.

Mismatch. Rampage is going to look like an amateur as he is swinging at air.

I think Rampage has a pretty good chance, his wrestling and punching power alone grants him a good chance. He's also fast.
With that said, i will root for Machida.

That would be a good fight.

ChokeEmOut - Exactly why I cannot wait. lol

True enough. Sounds good to me. :)

I will be behind Rampage 100%. I think this will be a tough fight for him, but if he is patient, not an impossible one. He needs to take his time and not rush in and get countered. Like most Machida fights it could be very exciting or 5 rounds of tenative strikes and evasive footwork.

Page is a dangerous fight for anyone at 205, you guys shouldn't be so quick to sell him off.

inf0 - Rampage has a better shot at drinking a case of Red Bulls and evading the cops with 4 flat tires than he does at beating Machida in MMA.

AKFourSeven - Page is a dangerous fight for anyone at 205, you guys shouldn't be so quick to sell him off.

He's got power, I'd give him that so there's always a chance of a KO in a flurry. Other than this, I do not think, stylistically, he has anything else to offer against the lights of Machida.

You wagon hopping fags should shut the fuck up with your moronic predictions. You all just like to think you know what you are talking about, when in all reality you dont have a clue what the fuck you are talking about.

Rampage has as good a chance as anyone and is one of the greatest fighters in the world. To immediately dismiss and count out a legend like Rampage just shows how little you know. Go fuck yourselves.

You disappoint me Evan, I was expecting a drawing!

Machida is going to leg kick rampage to death. It blows my mind that Quinton still doesn't check leg kicks

inf0 - Rampage has a better shot at drinking a case of Red Bulls and evading the cops with 4 flat tires than he does at beating Machida in MMA.

First of all, that wasnt funny. And second, you are just some bitch on the internet, what the fuck do you know?

brownchickenbrowncow - You wagon hopping fags should shut the fuck up with your moronic predictions. You all just like to think you know what you are talking about, when in all reality you dont have a clue what the fuck you are talking about.

Rampage has as good a chance as anyone and is one of the greatest fighters in the world. To immediately dismiss and count out a legend like Rampage just shows how little you know. Go fuck yourselves.

Take it easy bro, it's a message board.

brownchickenbrowncow - 
inf0 - Rampage has a better shot at drinking a case of Red Bulls and evading the cops with 4 flat tires than he does at beating Machida in MMA.

First of all, that wasnt funny. And second, you are just some bitch on the internet, what the fuck do you know?

lol some one upset Quinton.

Rampage is one of my favorite fighters, by Machida will beat him. I wanna see Rampage knock Rashad out before he fights Machida

Yeah, that was kind of an impulse post. Sometimes I let myself get pissed while reading the messageboards and go a little overboard. I just dont like seeing Rampage get dogged like that.And I am sorry to the gay community for using the word fags. Thats not cool.

I dont know what you are fucking talking about. Fuck.