LytesOuT: "Miguel Torres" UFC and WEC Years

Really ?

Yes, I have a dark sense of humour

It was funny. Distasteful I guess you could argue. But just taking it at face value, funny. If a stand up comedian said it w the right delivery it’d be funny. But this is just 1 mans opinion.

1 Like

This is definitely worth the listen or watch.

Airs in 6 hrs

2 Likes

He beat mighty mouse on his back.

Legend

2 Likes

LIVE/

Thanks OP! Can’t wait to listen, always been a fan. UFC gave him a raw deal for sure.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I wonder if this happened now, if Dana wouldnt have cut him because Dana isnt as swayed by public sentiment now.

1 Like

awesome episode
I will post it on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/1dib0gf/lytesoutpodcast_miguel_torres_wec_ufc_years/

chime in and leave a comment if you have an account, one or two comments can mean tens of thousands more views (some are bots of course) but it can help this amazing MMA History podcast grow

Thanks

3 Likes

Looking forward to this one!! Miguel is a legend that many new fans never heard of. This should be good!

2 Likes

Fast forward to Jon Jones

-Beating his wife
-Traumatizing and endangering the kids
-Driving fucked up into a pregnant woman
-Discharging a handgun in public
-Pissing hot multiple times

With full support from the company…

The hypocrisy is befuddling

3 Likes

Pisses me off that I never seen one of these on the shelves.

5 Likes

Smashing a Bentley.

Jon Jones is ass blood.

1 Like

Imagine being 80 years old and flipping a range Rover.

2 Likes

I got to see Torres in the pre-UFC days. Absolutely had legend status, and in his prime I considered him the greatest PFP fighter on Earth.

And he rocked the mullet way after and way before the mullet was popular.

One day he just didn’t seem to have it anymore. I think the bullshit loss to Mighty Mouse damaged his spirit somehow.