M-1 is using Fedor

for their own financial gain. I understand he has a small stake in the company but the UFC has no reason to co promote events with them. It's obvious M-1 does not have Fedor's best interests in mind considering his earning potential with the UFC could be really good.

in another news flash, it has been found that smoking leads to lung cancer

Yeah the comment about co promoting with M1 to get Fedor is fucking ridiculous. There is no way BLAF would agree to this and rightfully so.

You'd really hope that Fedor would see this and separate that from the actual fight contract.  Two different negotiations.  I'm sure they can work out a deal on him fighting in the UFC, but the rest needs to be pulled by Vadim/M-1.  They're screwing not only Fedor by sticking to those requirements but the fans as well.

But I'll continue under the assumption that they don't really care about the sport or the fans and will try to get Dana to not only include the co-promotion but the arena and other crap as well.

"I must really be behind the times. I thought it led to prostate cancer."

It might, if you smoke with your anus.

NoPlacebo - "I must really be behind the times. I thought it led to prostate cancer."

It might, if you smoke with your anus.

you beat me to it!

Fedor is a part owner

Earth cools, could support life.

i bet fedor would prefer the mosin-nagant.