M-1. OK.

Move venue from L.A. to Kansas City, because a business partner backed out. Who are these people dealing with. Frye pulls for seemingly no reason. Lawal vs. Mark Kerr. Oh Lord. And a who? undercard. Lets not forget Fedor sparring with Moussasi. This ain't Japan, big deal. Amazing. Who are these M-1 people???

Wha?

M-What?

Roger AK47 - Move venue from L.A. to Kansas City, because a business partner backed out. Who are these people dealing with. Frye pulls for seemingly no reason. Lawal vs. Mark Kerr. Oh Lord. And a who? undercard. Lets not forget Fedor sparring with Moussasi. This ain't Japan, big deal. Amazing. Who are these M-1 people???

Your screen name frightens me.

Brigham. No. 36 now, and out of shape. Scary is not what I go for now-a-days. I guess is going to be broadcast on hdnet fights I just don't see how you go from a venue in L.A., and because some business partner backed out that you end up in Kansas City. Please. Sticking Kerr in against Lawal as a main event is bogus. Come on look at the results of Kerr's recent fights. Kerr is over fourty too. I'm not trying to run the dude down. But this ain't right putting him in with a young killer like Lawal. Their main undercard fight is Karl Amoussou (known for his highlight video, minus the Linhares fight) vs. Nick Thompson. Fedor and Moussasi putting on exhibition. Come on now.