M$: 'No internet? Stick with the 360, not the PS4'

LOL @ this douchebag.

Kjeldoran - You couldn't post this in one of the tens of thousands threads about this subject... Phone Post 3.0

You seem to follow my morning threads around in a bad mood, homeslice.  Something bothering you?

They make it worse and worse Phone Post 3.0

Lol dipshit Phone Post 3.0

Wow.

You know I wonder if this is just some huge troll by the guys at MS or maybe some sort of bet to see how fast they can sink MS.

That MS seems like a smug, dismissive, douchebag.

What a tool...

Must be a joke Phone Post 3.0

lol

Kjeldoran -
The Green Arrow -
Kjeldoran - You couldn't post this in one of the tens of thousands threads about this subject... Phone Post 3.0

You seem to follow my morning threads around in a bad mood, homeslice.  Something bothering you?

Which other thread? Phone Post 3.0

Gif request (got spoilers) Phone Post

No PS+ for Netflix? That's another hell yea! Sony is owning so far

If your a gamer just buy a PS4. If you want a device that puts a focus on anything beside gaming buy an xbox.

Microsoft needs a new PR firm ASAP. Amount of PR disasters is staggering. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post

fightharder - If your a gamer just buy a PS4. If you want a device that puts a focus on anything beside gaming buy an xbox.

Microsoft needs a new PR firm ASAP. Amount of PR disasters is staggering. Phone Post 3.0

Too late IMO.

Damage is already done.

There's no way to spin out of the reality that they've boxed themselves in to an "always connected" framework and exclusive game ownership format.

Buh-bye x-Box...

This is getting silly now. We knew Microsoft were morons and out of touch but this is a joke.

Time to clean house over there.

Microsoft got complacent this year. IMO they are battling for 2nd place this gen, And I expect Wii U to put up a damn good fight. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -
VTFU Phone Post 3.0

em1woot - 
Nitecrawler -
VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Sony should seriously consider using that image in their ad campaign...

Don_Dada - Microsoft got complacent this year. IMO they are battling for 2nd place this gen, And I expect Wii U to put up a damn good fight. Phone Post 3.0
I agree, microsoft is dead as fucking dead. Wii U is coming back in a big fucking way.

Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - 

this is awesome!  vu nc