M1 Challenge XXX

AsimpleFan -  Not looking so good. Phone Post

LOL Sarnavskiy was taken down and then immediately took control and dominated from there. Dude is legit as they come.

This one has a lot of promise. Phone Post

GOTDAMN!!!!

The guy with the semi mullet looked tight but he landed. Nice an upset. Phone Post

I have to got interact with other human beings next weekend and will miss the double header. Could you all ask everyone not to talk about any of the fights until Sun. so I can still visit my favorite MMA site. Thanks in ad nance. Phone Post

brahmabull81 - Weird that Figueroa was allowed to get KOd twice in 2 weeks. CSAC strikes again.

That's bad for the sport. Phone Post

Rd 1 Enemoto Phone Post

Rd 2 Enemoto Phone Post

Aaron miller is my coach wish him luck guys!!

Bloodbank MMA Phone Post

My wife misses the cage. Phone Post

Zavurov might've stole that last round, note sure.... Phone Post

This could very well go either but I got Enemoto winning Phone Post

Holy shit they are both gassed as hell Phone Post

Nice, he finished it :) Phone Post

Great fight, Zavurov put up a hell of a fight considering the size disadvantage. Congrats to Enomoto

Really good night of fights., not one boring decision.

I really like Enemtoto and the Quach vs Caddac fight (the first one) was one of the best rounds I've seen in a while...

Good night of fights see you folks tomorrow for Bamma and UFC 140. Phone Post

anyone know how Bao Quach looked? i know he subbed his guy, but how'd he look leading up to it?

Thanks

I wanted to go to this but had other plans. What's the audience and venue look like? They have fights at the hanger pretty often now Phone Post

gage949 - I wanted to go to this but had other plans. What's the audience and venue look like? They have fights at the hanger pretty often now Phone Post

Looked pretty small, no bad seats. Phone Post