Maaaaad world

Seriously though, how fucking good is that damn song. Watch out for them sneaky horns!!

It's a damned good song, R.I.P Dom. Phone Post 3.0

Donnie Darko introduced me to that song. The original Tears for Fears song is pretty good as well.

Tears for fears original is better than the creepy piano remake IMO

TEARS FOR FEARS MOTHER FUCKERS Phone Post 3.0

TheBearStare - TEARS FOR FEARS MOTHER FUCKERS Phone Post 3.0
Yeah buddy. Phone Post 3.0

I'm definitely talking about the tears for fears version. The dance in the video had to be some of the inspiration for Napoleon Dynamite.

TheBearStare - TEARS FOR FEARS MOTHER FUCKERS Phone Post 3.0

THIS

cooper367 - Donnie Darko introduced me to that song. The original Tears for Fears song is pretty good as well.

Ditto.  Love the movie and the song is placed perfectly in it.

http://youtu.be/SFsHSHE-iJQ

Vu's for all, but let's please forget Gary Jules ever covered this Tears for Fears work of art.

FloppyBBC Divac - Vu's for all, but let's please forget Gary Jules ever covered this Tears for Fears work of art.
At the risk of losing your VU, truer words ain't never been spoke. Phone Post 3.0

Great song. Never heard the tears for fears. Gunna do that now. Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla - Great song. Never heard the tears for fears. Gunna do that now. Phone Post 3.0

My cod these horns!!

In gears of war 3 in the map gridlock if you finish a round without breaking any ash people this song plays during the next round Phone Post 3.0

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad... Phone Post 3.0

FloppyBBC Divac -
thaVANILLA Gorilla - Great song. Never heard the tears for fears. Gunna do that now. Phone Post 3.0

My cod these horns!!
I says, pardon? Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - It's a damned good song, R.I.P Dom. Phone Post 3.0
Dammit, I already gave my vote up for the day. Phone Post 3.0

The Tears for Fears homos did it better.

OpenedUp - In gears of war 3 in the map gridlock if you finish a round without breaking any ash people this song plays during the next round Phone Post 3.0
YES! Voted up.

Damn good song. Phone Post 3.0