Mac Lethal disses mumble rappers in new vid

God damn this dude went in and even was able to work in Khabib Nurmagomedov’s name in. Fucking dude is a beast. 

Interesting... 

That was indeed pretty lethal 

My name is Kung Foo and I'm here to say,

Mu mum ba dum da, mmuh dumda day!

I No Kung Foo -

My name is Kung Foo and I'm here to say,

Mu mum ba dum da, mmuh dumda day!

Pretty good, but not as good as this:

He trains at Kcbjj? Someone here knows him eh? What's his screen name?

Anyway that was actually pretty fucking dope and I don't see any mumble rapper being able to make it out of round one with him in a battle. Pretty sure it would turn physical really fast

His A-Z rap and pancake rap are fucking hot fire

I liked this mumble rap diss from Hopsin as well:

things to see people to do -

Anyway that was actually pretty fucking dope and I don't see any mumble rapper being able to make it out of round one with him in a battle. Pretty sure it would turn physical really fast

I think chuckles used to kick it with him and said Mac would lurk. Was supposed make an account and say what's up but never did. I haven't seen chuckles post in years. 

things to see people to do -

I don’t train at KCBJJ full time. I go up there every now and then, but yes, Mac trains with them. He has been for quite some time.  I’m not sure if he has an account here. Next time I’m up there, I’ll ask if he’s there. 

So awesome! I'm sharing.

Not on that level but impressive one take video shoot

In

Not bad 

Lol. White people.

I didn't realize it was called mumble rap but I don't like that sty1e. They mumble, obviously, and they seldom rhyme. They just talk in a mumbling way. It sounds bad and there's no talent. And I don't hate hip hop, some of it's great.

He is no Riff Raff or Stiches but 

The pride of his Cub Scout troop...

The fast rapping white guy type of style is almost as bad as that mumble shit