MacDonald: I'll annihilate, hurt, and destroy Penn

yellow wrkahlc -
Oprah666 - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
Oprah666 - IF rory absolutely STARCHES BJ in 1 or 2 rnds. Just totally dominates bj....then what? Title shot??

If that happens, then yes, I believe BJ should get a title shot, fren.

You is my fren?! =)
Wh would bj get a shot? You no can read?

I READ, FREN. ALL I DO IS READ.

If BJ get lose, den he get title shot, fren. It's Akiyama Theory 101.

Gold Phone Post

DoomFarmer - 
145er - God I hope bj beats his ass back to humble.. Rory is such a fake punk.And them goddamn nerd glasses him and jon jones wear when they dress up. that shit is just stupid. Be a man and scratch your nuts would ya, leave the dork glasses at home..

That dork is more man than you could hope to achieve.

What kind of man gives a shit what another man wears? Phone Post

Rory is asinine, humorous, and delusional Phone Post

What a douche. BJ is going beat some humility into this cocky kid, and then choke the life out of him. WAR BJ!!!!

Matt Phillips -

PLEASE keep talking shit, Rory. PLEASE!!!

This. Phone Post

Joshua J King - 

I've really been tired of the rory hype of the last year or so. Only thing is it comes from legit posters like Damn Severn so idk. He hasn't impress. He kicked Condit in the face. That was it. He straight WILTED at the last moment of that fight. That and that godamn dirt on the shoulders thing was gayer than two grown men fighting over a pair of red pleather pants. Phone Post

This. I'm hoping BJ finishes Rory in a brutal fashion just to knock him down a few notches.

That BJ gif Phone Post

Fucking love mma! Badass card and its FREE!!!! Diaz is the new champ!!!! Phone Post

baked in BC - Before I wanted Rory to win, but now I want BJ to humble him. Phone Post

^ Phone Post

H20boy

The mouth on this guy!

God i hope BJ is ready. Phone Post

That was a made-up quote by the UG Blog.

No, they dont do that

LOL

Poindexter - I hope BJ smashes him. Phone Post

This!!!! Hope bj knocks him out cold, he should show some respect to the prodigy. Phone Post

bmd - Did you guys who are saying Rory is being cocky watch the video?

Ariel asked him if he respects BJ. Rory said yeah, he respects many things about BJ and his skills, but he tries not to think about them because he's fighting him.

Ariel asked if Rory thinks his skills are on par with BJ Penn. Rory says "on par?" He then says I don't know... we're going to fight on Saturday and we'll figure out which way the bar bends.

Ariel then asks how do you expect the fight to play out? Rory says I think I'm going to annihilate him... in every field.

He didn't sound cocky at all. Just confident. Rory never even said he was going to "annihilate, hurt, and destroy Penn". That was a made-up quote by the UG Blog.

Well said.

Where did Rory said that he was going to "annihilate, hurt, and destroy Penn"?

He said he was going to annihilate him but that's blowing the quote completely out of context. Rory seemed very calm, collected, and confident and certainly didn't go out of his way to smack talk BJ at all.

Matt Phillips -

PLEASE keep talking shit, Rory. PLEASE!!!

This Phone Post

I have no problem with what Rory said. BJ basically made a career out of talking trash. Two top talented elite fighters that have bad blood and talk trash to one another....WTF more could you ask for? Tone it down a little and stay humble? lmao. BJ called Georges a quitter and said he was going to try to kill him in prime time. I hope these guys are ready to take each others heads off on Sat. Licking my chops for this one Phone Post

CAN'T WAIT!! I'm hoping whoever wins they put on a helluva fight. I have a feeling if Rory wins gsp will vacate the ww title and move to mw, leaving Rory v Hendricks for ww champ. You heard it here first Phone Post

Prediction....

BJ comes out swinging, Rory shoots a double and secures the takedown, they scramble, BJ takes the back, sinks in the RNC for the tap, Rogan goes bananas, Rory eats humble pie, Dana screams the old Penn is back, UG forum crashes for about 8 hours service unavailable

Just saying Phone Post

Bj is a beast in round 1....

Minute 1 of round 2 at times....

After that he slows down and takes beatings

Rory is a BIG Ww. With REACH who uses a variety of skills on offense

BJ is a small WW giving up reach, size, cardio, who mainly boxes as offense.

BJ has chance early. Aftr minute 2 of round 2 it's all rory Phone Post

bmd - Did you guys who are saying Rory is being cocky watch the video?

Ariel asked him if he respects BJ. Rory said yeah, he respects many things about BJ and his skills, but he tries not to think about them because he's fighting him.

Ariel asked if Rory thinks his skills are on par with BJ Penn. Rory says "on par?" He then says I don't know... we're going to fight on Saturday and we'll figure out which way the bar bends.

Ariel then asks how do you expect the fight to play out? Rory says I think I'm going to annihilate him... in every field.

He didn't sound cocky at all. Just confident. Rory never even said he was going to "annihilate, hurt, and destroy Penn". That was a made-up quote by the UG Blog.

Haven't watched the video yet, but thanks for clarifying. It's a fight. There's no sense in stepping into the cage unless you're confident that you'll win.

Those who know me know I'm rooting for BJ but there's no need to vilify either guy ahead of this fight.

Press conference should be fun! Rory and BJ will dominate that, too. Phone Post