Machida and Munoz in England?

Doesn't make much sense. Why would you take two guys from the Western Hemisphere with strong family ties to east Asia fight in England? There had to be European options for this card's main event. Phone Post 3.0

Not everyone in England wants European fighters all over the card. If I was English I'd like to see other nationalities. Same with Canada it gets old seeing access full of one nationality vs another I just want good fights. I get the financial reasons behind it though Phone Post

Bisping was supposed to fight Munoz but pulled out due to injury Phone Post 3.0

BiffyClyro - Bisping was supposed to fight Munoz but pulled out due to injury Phone Post 3.0

Yup Phone Post

For me this fight is better than the Bisping vs Munoz fight. Would like to see a card with the best fighters rather than letting someone fight just because they are British.

caseharts - Not everyone in England wants European fighters all over the card. If I was English I'd like to see other nationalities. Same with Canada it gets old seeing access full of one nationality vs another I just want good fights. I get the financial reasons behind it though Phone Post

Exactly US Brita tend to have the UK guys in every card it does make a nice change! Phone Post

Geez I ment to type us Brits Phone Post

Does anyone know the deal with this card? Wheres it airing?
I know it was orriginally announced for Fox Sports 2, but wasnt there an announcement that all fights on FS2 were moved to FS1?

Ufc.com still lists it as being on FS2, which Comcast doesnt have. Phone Post 3.0

Dreamer - Does anyone know the deal with this card? Wheres it airing?
I know it was orriginally announced for Fox Sports 2, but wasnt there an announcement that all fights on FS2 were moved to FS1?

Ufc.com still lists it as being on FS2, which Comcast doesnt have. Phone Post 3.0

its on fs2. ufc did make announcement that all fights would be fs1, but then there was a scheduling conflict. fs1 is airing college football that saturday afternoon.