machida ia the most sportsmanlike fighter ever

I remember Brian Stann doing a very similar pull back when the ref wasn't there fast enough.
Much respect to these guys. Phone Post 3.0

"Go get some fans" Phone Post

Apologies if this has been covered/explained, but are gifs back to being ok now? Phone Post 3.0

kid chaos - Phone Post 3.0

"I'll have the most expensive thing stuffed with the second most expensive thing."

"Very well. Lobsters stuffed with Tacos."

awesome....respect

Nate's holding back against a guy he wasn't friends with is greater than Lyoto holding back against a guy he literally was a regular training partner just 2 weeks before the fight.

guy above me doesn't know what he's talking about

Gif of Munoz fight? Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 -
FunkMasterJoe - 

Was cool to see him hold back. Marquardt did the same when fighting Maia. Phone Post

Thats such a myth. Maia's head was turning to where it would have been a BAD back of the head shot so Marquardt pulled back and realized it was out. It just looks like he held back because hes "nice."

I guess you can say its sportsmanlike though, because Nate could have pulled a Vitor and just started blasting Demian in the back of the head repeatecly (a la Sexyama). Nate is NOT sportsmanlike like Machida. Machida would NEVER cheap shot a guy when hes not looking.
Get out of here. Being KOd completely and just turtling up are two different things. If Nate had time to think about avoiding punching Maia in the back of the head, then why did the just adjust to the side??!? It would have taken the same amount of thought. He pulled back. Vitor never cheap shots anybody, there is a difference between trying to finish the fight, and blatantly cheating. GTFO. The only thing I agree with is Machida has the most Budo out of any MMA fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Actually I see what brahmabull81 is talking about-kind of. The gif I posted above makes it look like a little what he is talking about.

However in real time, you can tell, especially live when it happened, that Nate pulled back. Nate was walking away before the ref touched him.

Better gif

A few more, when Shogun knocked out Machida, I believe he stopped before the ref got there, same for Mousasi when he fought Babalu. I think those are the 2 I'm thinking of at least. It's been awhile since I've viewed either. Phone Post 3.0

Crop Cop did the same thing when he head kicked that pro wrestler into bolivia in Pride. The guy with the mask. Dos Caras?

JasonGV - Crop Cop did the same thing when he head kicked that pro wrestler into bolivia in Pride. The guy with the mask. Dos Caras?
ALBERTOOOOO DEL RIIIIIOOOOOOOOO Phone Post 3.0

kid chaos - Phone Post 3.0
Nice scarf Phone Post 3.0

billaabum -
Tiresias - Machida is definitely a class act.

Mousasi stopped himself from further striking when he upkicked Jacare to bolivanian. Phone Post
Bolivia. Phone Post 3.0
Oblivion? Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

BubblesNS - 
billaabum -

Mousasi stopped himself from further striking when he upkicked Jacare to bolivanian. Phone Post
Bolivia. Phone Post 3.0
Oblivion? Phone Post 3.0

Bolivia.

Nate could have thrown that punch and it would have hit the side of Maia's head. Watch D241's gif. Maia's head is turning, not looking down. Nate didn't finish the punch because he didn't need to.

ufc98newb - 
BubblesNS - 
billaabum -

Bolivia. Phone Post 3.0
Oblivion? Phone Post 3.0

Bolivia.

bolivian

Shogun did the same for Machida in their second fight Phone Post 3.0

minotauro11 - Shogun did the same for Machida in their second fight Phone Post 3.0
Came to post that Phone Post 3.0