Machida on Glover Texiera...

Last night they asked him about who he had the most trouble with in camp and he named a couple of guys. They asked him about Glover and he was like....'woooo that guy'.

I'm now feeling a bit afraid for Rampage.

Sub for vid / article Phone Post

This when he said Glover out of all the beasts at black house it reinforced the fact that Glover is a 2-1 favorite against Rampage Phone Post

Looking forward to this fight!! Phone Post

think it was an interview with ariel that he said that.. he also said kevin casey

Don't count out rampage Phone Post

I would love to see Rampage show up in shape and actually interested in winning the fight. But if he's just picking up a paycheque before retirement... well... :(

Kyle Kingsbury and Marvin Eastman are not the calibre of Rampage.

I will believe the hype if/when he beats Rampage. Phone Post

Cannot fucking wait!

Rampage beat Machida, just saying. Phone Post

GroundStPound - Rampage beat Machida, just saying.

Officially yes, however it is certainly debatable.

Why would you feel bad for rampage? Page is a grown ass dude who has fought the baddest fighters at 205, he ain't scared of glover. It's a shame this ain't a young hungry rampage.

ABE FROMAN - Last night they asked him about who he had the most trouble with in camp and he named a couple of guys. They asked him about Glover and he was like....'woooo that guy'.

I'm now feeling a bit afraid for Rampage.<br type="_moz" /> 

Abe I think he just named him (not asked) and yea I took note too.

Clarence Parents - 

Officially yes, however it is certainly debatable.

Not really. It's clear

In the UFC Page won (as a strong round < then 2 VERY marginal rounds, which is friggin bogus IMO
Using PRIDe rules Page lost. He raised Machida's hand and said he lost too.

TzTinkle - Why would you feel bad for rampage? Page is a grown ass dude who has fought the baddest fighters at 205, he ain't scared of glover. It's a shame this ain't a young hungry rampage.

! Phone Post

superCalo - 
DanTheWolfman - From what I have seen of Glover once in person training, and just his overall demeanor on a few occasions, and what I believe is NATURAL strength from cowboy/famer upbringing Glover is a bad bad man.
If indeed he has a farming background I am putting money on him for sure, do you know what crops grew on his childhood farm , ? Corn ? Maize ? wheat ? Cattle ? Phone Post

They grew cattlecorn. It's sweet and salty

Should be a hell of a fight

superCalo - 
DanTheWolfman - From what I have seen of Glover once in person training, and just his overall demeanor on a few occasions, and what I believe is NATURAL strength from cowboy/famer upbringing Glover is a bad bad man.
If indeed he has a farming background I am putting money on him for sure, do you know what crops grew on his childhood farm , ? Corn ? Maize ? wheat ? Cattle ?

Pretty sure the only crop he grew was cattle.

Tap In - They grew cattlecorn. It's sweet and salty

Is that anything like kettlecorn? It's sweet and salty too.

FinestScotch -

Then said in interviews following "I consider that an ass-whoopin'" in reference to Machida dropping him with punches and him doing very little.

Glotex will murder current Page.

He was on the wrong side of a minute long flurry if I remember correctly, he however won the previous 2 rounds. Phone Post