Machida responds to Sonnen

Better Mouse Trap - Chael does not deserve a top guy, he's not a top guy

Bingo Phone Post

thedoom - Lyoto's takedown defence is pretty overrated and there's no doubt Sonnen would take him down numerous times. Rashad never pushed for a takedown, Randy was too slow to do anything, and Rampage's back was against the fence when he scored the only takedown he attempted with ease. The only takedown he's stuffed in years was a from Shogun

True Tito and Randy were not in their prime vs Machida but the fact is that Machida hardly ever ends up on his back and he's fought some great wrestlers. Rashad never pushed for a td, true as it appeared and true that he said he went back to his roots after that but was he ever in range for one?

Bottom line: Machida is not an easy guy to hit or td.

Darup - And when was the last time Machida was even fighting off his back? It is a huge question mark in his game.

The fact that he isnt fighting off his back often is also a huge question mark for Chael.

MF Swegs - 
BrutalMedic -
Darup -  This would be a really interesting fight.

Despite fighting in a weight class lower Chael actually proably has the size and strength advantage because Machida doesn't really cut weight.

Chael has a clear grappling advantage.

The striking is close lately Machida's style has not been successful and Chael has underrated boxing. Machida has more power.

I would pick Chael he would be able to take Machida down and Machida's JJ isn't that great. It took Anderson 4 1/2 rounds to submit Chael and he has better JJ than Machida, so I doubt Machida would get a sub in 3 rounds. 

Clueless or a troll.
100% agree Phone Post

This, that guys got to be a troll, if not this site is doomed haha

Yeah Macheetah's BJJ is the difference maker here... he has proven it time and time again.... especially that time he almost got triangled by that world class Black Belt... Tito Fucking Ortiz.

Gimme a break.

Chael would grind him out to a decision win.

Terrible match up for Lyoto.

nogblublt -  Machida is better in all areas. Phone Post

Wrestling?  lol try again

This is a match up I want to see more than any other right now Phone Post

Devlin - 
MF Swegs - 
BrutalMedic -

Despite fighting in a weight class lower Chael actually proably has the size and strength advantage because Machida doesn't really cut weight.

The striking is close lately Machida's style has not been successful and Chael has underrated boxing. Machida has more power.

I would pick Chael he would be able to take Machida down and Machida's JJ isn't that great. It took Anderson 4 1/2 rounds to submit Chael and he has better JJ than Machida, so I doubt Machida would get a sub in 3 rounds. 

Clueless or a troll.
100% agree

What makes this site shit is the enormous amount of empty posting. I don't agree with Darup but he at least put some thought and effort into his post, you 3 fools can't even write a complete sentence.

Chael may have a grappling advantage but I doubt it would be enough to control Machida, he only wants this fight for the piss jokes.

Tad Ghostal - 
Devlin - 
MF Swegs - 
BrutalMedic -

Clueless or a troll.
100% agree

What makes this site shit is the enormous amount of empty posting. I don't agree with Darup but he at least put some thought and effort into his post, you 3 fools can't even write a complete sentence.

Chael may have a grappling advantage but I doubt it would be enough to control Machida, he only wants this fight for the piss jokes.

Some things aren't worth replying to intelligently, kid.

Tito "almost" getting the triangle shows his skill more than Machida's lack thereof. Almost doesn't count anyway, not like he was close to tapping or crying out, you know like Chael has about 5x while in a triangle. Machida by KO inside 2.

lets do it now!

Machida would toy with Sonnen and then beat him whenever and with whatever he wanted. Sonnen off of drugs is NOT an amazing fighter guys.

Sonnen by however he wants Hes the GOAT of 185

And now he wants to run 205!

Bones Jones better watch out Phone Post

BrutalMedic - 
Tad Ghostal - 
Devlin - 
MF Swegs - 
BrutalMedic -

Clueless or a troll.
100% agree

Some things aren't worth replying to intelligently, kid.

I couldn't agree more.

Chaet will lose...and then continue trash talking afterwards so that he and his nuthuggers will think he really won.

Better Mouse Trap - Sonnen is so overrated its ridiculous. He needs to start from the bottom up after the shit he put Zuffa through

Chael gets a whole new form of MMAth unique to him:

Almost beating Anderson Silva = greatest fighter of all time!

Is Chael allowed to cheat?

How is this an serious discussion, that cheat was doping in the Silva fight and probably the Marquardt and Okami fight. Outside of the first punches against Silva, Sonnen got outsruck. Silva dropped his hands and was cocky and got caught.

Machida will keep the distance and decision Sonnen. Phone Post

Like Machida said "Great fight for Me". Great fight for everyone, including fans. Hope it happens.

nogblublt -  Machida is better in all areas. Phone Post
Including wrestling and GnP....Yeah, great statement and very true.........

Wasn't there a video on the UG that had A. Silva and Machida grappling? Machida looked great in it