Machida Right, Jones Wrong, Vitor Intriguing

Floppy Divac -  Jack, honestly, you give the best breakdowns and provide unparalleled insight in the striking arts. I've been here for a long time and have read countless opinions and breakdowns online. Nobody is anywhere near you. You are truly an asset to this forum and by that I don't just mean I love watching the old fights you post or that you're a super funny guy who always makes me laugh. I learn something from every single article you post, and there hasn't been one other poster on this forum all these years that I can say the same about.

I hope the higher ups here truly understand just how much better you make this place. You rock, thank you!!

Thank you so much man! When I get my printer working I might just frame this =P

This one was written as an opinion piece, which is not really what I'm known for. I'm glad it went down so well and I'm feeling much less tentative about writing further opinion pieces!

Feels good that I'm starting to gain on the other MMA writers in writing and not just in analysis. Maybe I can break free of the Judo Chop brand now - I feel like it's been holding me and analysis in general back.

I agree with you, Jack. Just in terms of the "punchers chance" Belfort has, along with having actually trained and not being as big a name as Chael is right now, Jon Jones thinking in this is very baffling. Phone Post

Very informative. Will read vitor analysis next. Phone Post

Jack Slack - 
Floppy Divac -  Jack, honestly, you give the best breakdowns and provide unparalleled insight in the striking arts. I've been here for a long time and have read countless opinions and breakdowns online. Nobody is anywhere near you. You are truly an asset to this forum and by that I don't just mean I love watching the old fights you post or that you're a super funny guy who always makes me laugh. I learn something from every single article you post, and there hasn't been one other poster on this forum all these years that I can say the same about.

I hope the higher ups here truly understand just how much better you make this place. You rock, thank you!!

This one was written as an opinion piece, which is not really what I'm known for. I'm glad it went down so well and I'm feeling much less tentative about writing further opinion pieces!

Feels good that I'm starting to gain on the other MMA writers in writing and not just in analysis. Maybe I can break free of the Judo Chop brand now - I feel like it's been holding me and analysis in general back.

jack, i liked this opinion piece, but whatever you don't come on here spewing stuff about thinking bj is likely on ped's, just like everybody else. it will not end well, lol!

Really good stuff here.  Congrats!

ufc98newb - 
Jack Slack - 

jack, i liked this opinion piece, but whatever you don't come on here spewing stuff about thinking bj is likely on ped's, just like everybody else. it will not end well, lol!

Haha I call them like I see them when the lady doth protest too much. ;)

ttt

Vtfu Phone Post

Great work man.

Nice work Phone Post

TTT

ufc98newb -
Jack Slack - 

That would be crazy if bj ever tests positive for ped the ug would explode he could be just trying to deflect attention... Phone Post

Jack Slack, why you got to be such a badass?

Thanks for sharing.

Floppy Divac -  Jack, honestly, you give the best breakdowns and provide unparalleled insight in the striking arts. I've been here for a long time and have read countless opinions and breakdowns online. Nobody is anywhere near you. You are truly an asset to this forum and by that I don't just mean I love watching the old fights you post or that you're a super funny guy who always makes me laugh. I learn something from every single article you post, and there hasn't been one other poster on this forum all these years that I can say the same about.

This x1000. I fucking LOVE reading your breakdowns Jack. Phone Post

Jack Slack - 

You should register MMAnalysis.com (if it isn't taken yet) and do huge quantity of thorough breakdowns and analysis. Invite guests to do grappling breakdowns, etc.

TTT

Killer article Phone Post

Awesome post Phone Post

In Phone Post

for later 

I always read your articles, and have never regretted it-- great work my friend! Phone Post