Machida vs. Lesnar who wins?

Askren! Phone Post 3.0

Whoever you say is gonna lose. Cuz u have the worst pics amirite? Phone Post 3.0

I think most fighters would not get up if brock takes you down. Phone Post 3.0

You peaked my interest Phone Post 3.0

Brock, only because as some point size truly does make a difference. Phone Post 3.0

Can be simulated in Mortal Kombat.
Goro VS Liu Kang... Phone Post 3.0

ieswideopen - Machida hits Brock in the face. Brock turtles. The end. Phone Post 3.0
lol.

Brock by tko. If he can take cain down he can get machida down. Phone Post 3.0

Brock doesn't like getting hit, he's not coming back to real fighting again

Lesnar.

One of these guys didn't lose a fight to CB Dolloway. That's the guy that would win

Ben Askren Phone Post 3.0

Brock has a weakness of getting kneed in the body.

One of Lyoto's best techniques is the stepping knee to the body.

Liver shot TKO IMO

brock would rape his ass

I'd give Machida a chance if it stayed on the feet, but I think it would be bad news for the dragon if Brock got ahold of him on the ground.. I'm pretty sure at 185lbs, if machida would go for an arm bar Lesnar would pick him up and slam him off the ground repeatedly like the Hulk did to Loki in Avengers 1 lol Phone Post 3.0

Brock would easily take him down and donkey punch him Phone Post

cpool05 - I'd give Machida a chance if it stayed on the feet, but I think it would be bad news for the dragon if Brock got ahold of him on the ground.. I'm pretty sure at 185lbs, if machida would go for an arm bar Lesnar would pick him up and slam him off the ground repeatedly like the Hulk did to Loki in Avengers 1 lol Phone Post 3.0

Why would Lyoto fight at 185lbs against a heavyweight? He used to be champ at LHW. Before he came to the UFC he used to fight at heavy against monsters like Sam Greco.

here is Lyoto KO'ing former Heavyweight champion Randy Couture:

Bobby Lupo -

One of these guys didn't lose a fight to CB Dolloway. That's the guy that would win

What do you mean? Brock never fought Dolloway. Phone Post 3.0

hubris -
cpool05 - I'd give Machida a chance if it stayed on the feet, but I think it would be bad news for the dragon if Brock got ahold of him on the ground.. I'm pretty sure at 185lbs, if machida would go for an arm bar Lesnar would pick him up and slam him off the ground repeatedly like the Hulk did to Loki in Avengers 1 lol Phone Post 3.0

Why would Lyoto fight at 185lbs against a heavyweight? He used to be champ at LHW. Before he came to the UFC he used to fight at heavy against monsters like Sam Greco.

here is Lyoto KO'ing former Heavyweight champion Randy Couture:

OP referred to it as David V. Goliath type match up so I assumed he meant 185 machida. Calm your tits Phone Post 3.0

Arecsa - Machida kicks him right in the diverticulitis