Machida was robbed at UFC 123

vruntson - I agree. I also believe Machida had Jones in the 1st which was a great achievement considering Jones should be in the HW division and has dominated all other opponents.

Machida's striking is fantastic to watch.
. Phone Post

@acidec....theres not that many Machida Fanboys, I just happen to love the guys creative striking and his footwork

Blazing Knees -
Smith1234 -  Two people saying Jones should be a HW. Just clueless. The only reason you say that is he is killing your heros. If he was losing, you wouldnt say he should be a hw. Cling to your hate. Cling to it while a great fighter blows the doors off other great fighters.

The proper conclusion to what you see Jones do is to conclude he is great. Not to conclude he should fight at a higher weight class. Phone Post

Bullshit get off Jones nuts; NOONe has a 84 fucking inch reach or even close in that div or the hw div,. He's so much bigger than the other guys it's just fucked up

He's not bigger, he's longer. Weighs in at 205 like the rest.. Quit hating

He also has toothpick legs, in fact you might have to drop down to the LW div to find his calf equal. Phone Post

Blazing Knees -  @acidec....theres not that many Machida Fanboys, I just happen to love the guys creative striking and his footwork
That because drinking piss is gross. To each his own I suppose. Phone Post

DoomFarmer - 
Acidic - lol and people talk shit about the Shogun fan boys.

Seriously winning a round against JBJ then getting putting to sleep is amazing to you guys? or winning 2 minutes of a fight thats 15 minutes is amazing? there are 3 rounds try not backing away at all times and maybe you can. Or maybe robbing Shogun of a victory in which he was carried out of. Only to be destroyed in there second fight.

We get you love Machida but be honest he hasnt had a real  top 10 win since Evans. Shogun was a fluke and Randy wasnt even top 10.

Shogun hasn't had a top 10 win since Machida.

He still won't have one if he KO's Vera.

So what? Phone Post
pretty sure Griffin was a top 10 win

Manny Yarbrough GOAT -
punchyone - 
Blazing Knees -
Smith1234 -  Two people saying Jones should be a HW. Just clueless. The only reason you say that is he is killing your heros. If he was losing, you wouldnt say he should be a hw. Cling to your hate. Cling to it while a great fighter blows the doors off other great fighters.

The proper conclusion to what you see Jones do is to conclude he is great. Not to conclude he should fight at a higher weight class. Phone Post

Bullshit get off Jones nuts; NOONe has a 84 fucking inch reach or even close in that div or the hw div,. He's so much bigger than the other guys it's just fucked up

He also has toothpick legs, in fact you might have to drop down to the LW div to find his calf equal. Phone Post

lol, Jones said himself he walks around near 230

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=news.detail&gid=398330 

JDS walks around at 239.......JDS and Jones are way closer in overall size than Jones and Rashad were.

And with Jones and Hendo.....lol....it's gonna be about 25 pounds in difference.....again JDS and Jones are wayyyyy closer in overall size....its going to be comical seeing the size difference in Hendo and Jones.  
He still weighs on at 205.
Dan just beat Fedor who walks around above 230, JDS has beat HW who cut to 265.

Anthony Johnson cut 400 pounds to get to welter weight and didn't get anywhere. It's not all about the cut, honestly I'd love for Hendo to H-Bomb JBJ and prove it, but I doubt it'll happen and not because Dan weighs less on fight night (his choice not to cut to 185 as well).. Phone Post

I like em both but ya dragon boy won I thought. Phone Post

Eunuchorn - Machida was the better fighter, its just the first two rounds wwent to rampage.

That fight is a good argument for a half point scoring system.
And judges should score rounds 10-10 Phone Post

You people are fucking retarded when it comes to fight weight vs "walk around" weight. He may get up to 230 between camps but I doubt he "cuts" the water from 230. He likely diets closer to 215-220 and cuts the last 10-15. That's like people who say Anderson walks around at 220 you are fucking stupid to believe a guy can actually CUT 35 pounds. Is a difference between dieting down and cutting the water weight at the end. Phone Post

Blazing Knees -  Split decision and Jackson got a free ride. I just thought I would bring up this fight because I don't like Quinton's swag .

Machida won that fight
Your personal opinion is irrelevant concerning Jackson winning. Phone Post

punchyone - 
Blazing Knees -

Machida gameplan against Jones was working.

If I was to fight chickenlegs ( Jones)  I would leg kick that bastard to bolivian . Kick kick kick kick dodge kick feign-fade kick and just when he though i was gon do it again I'd overhand right that mofucker and then my n takedowns would come into effect. When I negate his condor arms and get  him on his back like a whore I would ELBOW him like a machinegun just like he likes to do and I would change my angles to make sure I slice him up just like he likes to do.

I fucking hate Jones because of his size in the div and I think it's bullshit that he does not go up to hw where he belongs.

Chickenlegged fucker

Machida won IMO

Lloyd gave me my bluename 9/11 Clown Top Team - Machida was a victim of wall n stall in that fight

the armbar in the 3rd was so tight it was a shame he didn't try to hook the leg, although I guess few people have Rampage strength to just lift you up with an armbar locked in.

Machida wasn't a victim of shit. He refused to engage for 13 minutes of that fight. Everybody here has been shitting on Clay Guida for the past week for doing the same.

If Machida had bothered to mount any offense in the first two rounds, he would have won easily.

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/-f_DPrSEOEo", "postVideo-39962594-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-39962594");  

Print - Lol I think it's ridiculous when Jones stands next to his opponents and just completely dwarfs them. Then when you say how fuckin huge that guy is(beep) you get all these guys 'oh it's just his skill, you're a hater' etc.

Lol quite frankly I don't give a a fuck what anyone says about it. Machida, Rashad, Shogun, Henderson. All average sized 205ers for the most part. Lhw was never a division where guys dominated by being bigger and stronger(maybe Tito 10 years ago) hence why it's been so easy for Jones to take advantage

I will never consider him a top p4p fighter until he actually starts beating people his own size

Print - Lol I think it's ridiculous when Jones stands next to his opponents and just completely dwarfs them. Then when you say how fuckin huge that guy is(beep) you get all these guys 'oh it's just his skill, you're a hater' etc.

Lol quite frankly I don't give a a fuck what anyone says about it. Machida, Rashad, Shogun, Henderson. All average sized 205ers for the most part. Lhw was never a division where guys dominated by being bigger and stronger(maybe Tito 10 years ago) hence why it's been so easy for Jones to take advantage

I will never consider him a top p4p fighter until he actually starts beating people his own size

BTW if size matters so much, why aren't Wuiff, Kingsbury, Diabate, Bonnar and Griffin top 5 behind Jones at 205 right now?

Oh wait...it's probably because you're a fucking idiot and your argument is shit.

Blazing Knees - 
punchyone - 
Blazing Knees -

If I was to fight chickenlegs ( Jones)  I would leg kick that bastard to bolivian . Kick kick kick kick dodge kick feign-fade kick
and just when he though i was gon do it again I'd overhand right that mofucker and then my n takedowns would come into effect. When I negate his condor arms and get  him on his back like a whore I would ELBOW him like a machinegun just like he likes to do and I would change my angles to make sure I slice him up just like he likes to do.

I fucking hate Jones because of his size in the div and I think it's bullshit that he does not go up to hw where he belongs.

Chickenlegged fucker

vruntson - I agree. I also believe Machida had Jones in the 1st which was a great achievement considering Jones should be in the HW division and has dominated all other opponents.

Machida's striking is fantastic to watch.

^

Blazing Knees -
punchyone - 
Blazing Knees -

If I was to fight chickenlegs ( Jones)  I would leg kick that bastard to bolivian . Kick kick kick kick dodge kick feign-fade kick and just when he though i was gon do it again I'd overhand right that mofucker and then my n takedowns would come into effect. When I negate his condor arms and get  him on his back like a whore I would ELBOW him like a machinegun just like he likes to do and I would change my angles to make sure I slice him up just like he likes to do.

Chickenlegged fucker

Lol Phone Post