Machida won't beat Jones...

Machida's strengths:
- long distance striking
- sumo-based clinch

Jones' strengths:
- long distance striking
- GrecoRoman-based clinch

Jones has a much longer reach and is a much better clinch wrestler.

The only way Machida wins is if Jones gets careless and caught in a submission.

Machida is the better fighter in every aspect except for reach and height.

Easy win for machida, as he will KO jones early Phone Post

caliphornia - Machida is the better fighter in every aspect except for reach and height.

LOL @ this. Machida will never get close, and will run scared the whole fight. Jones by late finish via GNP. Phone Post

KrisDonahoo -
caliphornia - Machida is the better fighter in every aspect except for reach and height.

LOL @ this. Machida will never get close, and will run scared the whole fight. Jones by late finish via GNP. Phone Post

Run scared? Lyoto never runs scared

The only person here who runs scared is Jon jones when he turned and ran from rampage during the few times he actually engaged Phone Post

machida will back pedal the entire first round

jonez will demolish him

I'm impressed with how far Machida has gotten, considering he's only beaten one relevant title contender in Rashad.

Swamuel McSwamuelson - interesting stylistically, i think Jones' reach and size will be to much for Machida.

i hope Machida can do it though.

this exactly..big machida fan here but jones is an extraterrestrial

HungryHungryHobo -  I'm impressed with how far Machida has gotten, considering he's only beaten one relevant title contender in Rashad.

He was the title HOLDER when he beat him.......

It will be a very tough fight for machida but i can imagine that Jones gasses badly in the late rounds and machida KOs him Phone Post

stlnl2 - 
HungryHungryHobo -  I'm impressed with how far Machida has gotten, considering he's only beaten one relevant title contender in Rashad.

Is he the title holder today? No, no he's not. Therefore, as of today, October 6th, 2011, Lyoto Machida has one victory over a relevant title contender. Did you understand what i'm saying?

Jons Forsberg - Jones by JD.

By Jack Daniels?

someone tell dana to cancel the fight

no point in even watching it, "kevinn46 from the internet" already knows what's gonna happen

HungryHungryHobo - 
stlnl2 - 

Is he the title holder today? No, no he's not. Therefore, as of today, October 6th, 2011, Lyoto Machida has one victory over a relevant title contender. Did you understand what i'm saying?

you are stupid