Machida's corner icing his hamstrings after 1st rd

I am sure you guys noticed this...but this is the first time I have seen this. Was he injured? This is before a majority of Leg kicks. He had both his legs on his brothers' shoulder and his ham's were getting iced. I thought i would be hearing an after fight confession regarding pre fight injury...but nothing.

anybody think this icing technique was odd?

Hamstrings are activated more when moving backwards and decelerating. Im not gonna say he was planning on backpedaling the whole fight but.....

he was injured going into the fight

I noticed that as well. Machida looked off right from the walk out.
I think Machida will win the re-match.

easily imo

not agreeing or disagreeing with anything here but i did think the look in machida's eyes... was not a confident look... much like the look in rich franklins eyes, (i think the first time he fought a.silva)...maybe it was the second fight... anyways...

rematch should be interesting

Yeah,he was looking really uncomfortable right before they announced there names.I think he had some kind of problem before the fights...why else did he weigh in at 202?

Ryase - Someone yelled out "That's not gay!" at the bar/restaurant I was watching at.

which is why I dont watch ufc in bars if I can avoid it.

Ryase - 
nofatchicks - 
Ryase - Someone yelled out "That's not gay!" at the bar/restaurant I was watching at.

Well it's that or pay. lol

I hear you on that. It wouldnt be so bad if it was a comment here or there, but the times I was in a public venue watching ufc it was constant stupidity.

Howling_Odin - I also noticed Machida mouth off something to the ref seconds before the fight was about to start, anyone know what that was about?

That was about the toe tape Machida had on each of his toes. I think the ref wanted it off or something. 1 came off during the fight and Goldberg mentioned "something" flew off and Herb picked it up.

he definitely didn't look as shredded as usual...and his low weight was somewhat weird.

idk...has anybody hear any excuses from his camp yet?

ttt for the Truth!!!!

the leg kicks did some damage

ya it was weird that he weighted at 202 too, probably not hurt but who knows.

Ryase - 
nofatchicks - 

Well it's that or pay. lol

Yeah, man, im torn, although people in general are more knowledgable in general now, they still think they know more than they actually do.

But its too dam expensive these days to order!!