Machida's kicks in his last 4 fights

He took out CB and Munoz with his left kick in 2 of his last 4 but he also caught Moussasi in the head (a few times?) and also people forget that Machida started landing that left body kick against Weidman in R2 but Weidman got a td later in the round and won the round. People seem to think it was all Weidman until R4 but R2 was also close. Weidman was just that good that he never let Machida find his groove.

I dont think Machida was really throwing those left roundhouses to the body or head until the Munoz fight?

I also thought Machida may have done the Kikuno style kick to the body with the balls of his feet but it looked like it was the foot that landed and not even the shin?

I agree. Don't remember any of those kicks till drop to 185.

Pretty sure he threw them throughout his 205 days. Phone Post 3.0

ieswideopen - Pretty sure he threw them throughout his 205 days. Phone Post 3.0

The only ones i seem to recall were kinda tappy left kicks low or body that were looked more like feelers or set ups for something else? He sure never landed any hard ones at LHW did he?

Lol, didnt even realize his last 4 were all at MW, good point.

Wasa-B -

The only ones i seem to recall were kinda tappy left kicks low or body that were looked more like feelers or set ups for something else? He sure never landed any hard ones at LHW did he?
In his fight with Rampage he did a multiple punch combo and ended it with an attempted head kick. Didn't land tho Phone Post 3.0

Wasa-B - I also thought Machida may have done the Kikuno style kick to the body with the balls of his feet but it looked like it was the foot that landed and not even the shin?

Yeah, I kept trying to catch that on the replay. CB's arm was in the way but I think it was the foot, maybe upper part closest to the shin. Ironfoot Dragon style?

Wasa-B - I also thought Machida may have done the Kikuno style kick to the body with the balls of his feet but it looked like it was the foot that landed and not even the shin?

yep, top of foot/instep