Mackenzie Dern alleges ex-coach is threatening her

UFC strawweight Mackenzie Dern recently said her husband got into a fistfight with her former Black House coach Juan Gomez, and that in response she switched camps for the Randa Markos fight at UFC on ESPN+ 36 to Jason Parillo. In a recent interview with Brazil's AG Fight, Dern alleges that Gomez sent her threatening messages during fight week.

“It was the best thing that happened," said Dern of the switch to Parillo, via Google Translate. "I got a coach on another level. I wish [the change] had happened earlier. My ex-trainer is the biggest liar I know. He says he has more than 40, 50 fights, and I’ve never seen him on Google. The only thing that has his name on Google now is that he fought with my husband, assaulted my husband.

"I didn't want to say it before, but now that I've won I can say it - the whole fight week he sent messages threatening my husband, threatening me, calling me a b****, a traitor. And [at the same time] giving interviews saying that he likes me, saying that we know the reason for the fistfight. We have no idea, we just want distance from Juan Gomez.”

“He can call me a liar, but I have all the evidence. And if he continues to threaten me and threaten my family, we will show it to everyone. I hope he stops it, because I have no problem showing what happened. I had no intention of suing because it can be very bad for his life, but if he keeps threatening and saying that when we go to Hawaii, that he has his connections in Hawaii… Wow, I have a 15-month-old daughter, my husband is a surfer, he never hurt anyone and I am a fighter, my aggression is all in here [in the Octagon]. We have no intention of harming anyone, but I hope he will stay away because it can get pretty ugly if he continues with these threats and curses on social media."

Is it true that he’s a ‘fake fighter’?

It seems like girls, even at the highest level, like scumbag cheerleader type frauds to be their coaches.  

1 Like

How about reporting this harassment to the police instead of an MMA media outlet??

9 Likes

Oh wow. 

Dern is involved in some drama?

No way!

That never happens with her...

3 Likes
stainlesssteel -

How about reporting this harassment to the police instead of an MMA media outlet??

That would actually require something called evidence.

1 Like

Any tit pics?

1 Like

I love that Google Translate was needed for this interview lol

3 Likes
Dashabox -

I love that Google Translate was needed for this interview lol

Came here to say that lol

1 Like

Did her new coach show her that kick-fall-sit-and-wait-for-opponent-to-fall-into-guard technique?

'Cause that was on another level...

1 Like

"My ex-trainer is the biggest liar I know. He says he has more than 40, 50 fights, and I’ve never seen him on Google."

How do you compete at the UFC level and not know the legitimacy of your trainer's background?

5 Likes

When a fighter gets a performance bonus (50K), is that part of the fight purse that gets shared with the trainers?

1 Like

![](upload://frTNUHBPDw6Bkewbmtm1PttS98Q.jpeg)

Anyone else read this in her fake accent?

4 Likes

Post screens of the texts.  

OtherGrooundDropIn -

Which one?

1 Like
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
OtherGrooundDropIn -

Which one?

Or, more succinctly, which year?

2018 is a fine vintage.

2 Likes

Damn...Maisie Williams look HUGE next to Dern.

![](upload://kiV5g88O1nYsGwAENsmRNU6wbW2.jpeg)

Oh and just for posterity.

![](upload://2B74ZoDA3CiIijEX7Gfp7nV6nYp.jpeg)

dhughes -

Oh and just for posterity.

![](upload://2B74ZoDA3CiIijEX7Gfp7nV6nYp.jpeg)

Her ass is actually pretty dumpy/squishy when she’s not in a hip hinge or on all fours somehow which all of her ass pics are taken from.