Mackenzie Dern is a single mom now

So she was just getting passed around in the BJJ community?

I wouldn’t say that… let’s just say she was living her best life

While you ladies were gossiping here like a bunch of UG Karens you guys missed some incredible fights tonite.

3 Likes

OMG, guys. Like, @Peruvian_Necktiez is sooooo annoying. She is always talking about fights. Fights this, fights that.

She doesnt even keep up with the 'Dashians or whatever married at first sight faggot show we are watching. She might be a dude. I swear.

Not true !

I watch Dubai Bling and also Bling Dynasty.

8 Likes

I don’t know what posting pictures of Vegito has to do with anything

2 Likes

cross eyed dennis the menace GIF

3 Likes

6 Likes

*youre

you’re

She’ll find another Brazilian no problem. The ex knew damn well that wasn’t his kid. Probably got the paternity test done behind her back and once that green card came in the mail went right to immigration and was like “no my baby” and showed them the results. They can’t kick him out and they can’t go after him for child support. Never underestimate the survival instincts and street smarts of ppl from the third world

4 Likes

I hate her mouth.

1 Like

Big dong

remember season 2 GIF by IFC

Above average in the MMA community of mostly lesbians not by choice, way below average in the real world. Hyped up by SIMPs

No. Below average, as abovementioned.

1 Like

That’s two more stripes than i have! My black belt doesn’t have one yet!

Oh, and I rolled with Dern a few years back. For a chic she’s got some serious tricks. If you can pass her guard she won’t know how to handle your size and strengffh.

2 Likes

Sounds exciting.

And how did i never notice youre a black belt?

1 Like

My natural RAW beauty outshines whatever cloth i wear. It’s a gift and curse.

1 Like