Mackenzie Dern picked up British accent?

Damn she picked up that Scouse accent real quick ?? #DarrenTill

A post shared by madnessmma (@madnessmma) on May 27, 2018 at 7:23pm PDT

This girl is a piece of work!

LOL Good shit

Lol

Ladies and gentlemen the Gorilla! 

Hahaha

I always chuckle anytime I hear her referred to as big Mac

Lmao…

cfv - 

Haha same here.

legit lol.

Hurr hurr

mma_jeremy -
R00STER -

Hurr hurr

uh oh...don't get any drool on your shiny armor.

Dude I didn't even know who this chick was until recently and still don't care about her or WMMA but the video just wasn't that clever.

Haha - very good. :)

mma_jeremy -
R00STER -
mma_jeremy -
R00STER -

Hurr hurr

uh oh...don't get any drool on your shiny armor.

Dude I didn't even know who this chick was until recently and still don't care about her or WMMA but the video just wasn't that clever.

Ridiculous reaction on my part, I need a break from internet...

All good man. That fuckin' internet will getcha.

Wood.

BenUkersWife - 

The only thing keeping Dern’s mma career alive now  is all the Bjj nerds who want to sniff her butthole. 

She has shit the bed an alienated herself to mma fans hardcore and casual. Every Mma group on Facebook is 90% roasting her now when any post references her. Still a lot of support from the Bjj end but most of those don’t watch mma regularly unless a Jiu jitsu hero competes 

I still want to sniff her butthole, but damn, she’s straight up retarded.

BenUkersWife -

The only thing keeping Dern’s mma career alive now  is all the Bjj nerds who want to sniff her butthole. 

She has shit the bed an alienated herself to mma fans hardcore and casual. Every Mma group on Facebook is 90% roasting her now when any post references her. Still a lot of support from the Bjj end but most of those don’t watch mma regularly unless a Jiu jitsu hero competes 

Who would have imagined women's bjj superstars Gabi Garcia fighting grandmas in Japan and Mackenize Dern fighting weight cuts.

That was funny 

cfv -

Something’s gotta remind her what’s for dinner

Ha. I laughed.

Nicely done, OP.

Love the “Ladies and Gentlmen, the Gorilla!”