Mad Max: Fury Road at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes

23 positive reviews, 0 negative so far

https://40.media.tumblr.com/2319befe0a470681d14ce36f186588bb/tumblr_nm894pxyqb1uq7d5go1_500.jpg

The negative reviewers just walked away.

CAN'T WAIT...........THIS AND WITCHER 3 IN THE SAME WEEK.........MY BONER CAN'T TAKE ALL OF THIS!!!!

I have blue balls just waiting for this to finally open up for my enjoyment! Pun intended

BIGWHITESEXY - 

CAN'T WAIT...........THIS AND WITCHER 3 IN THE SAME WEEK.........MY BONER CAN'T TAKE ALL OF THIS!!!!

Just realized this.

Any gonna watch the first three to "get in the mood"?

Did someone say fury? Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait Phone Post 3.0

Thursday is going to be a lovely day.

The hype is real.

I think what should be taken notice of is the fact that Fury Road's average rating, at least for now, is nine out of ten. The percentage rating can be extremely misleading because it only records the percentage of reviews that are positive, not the actual scores, so it's possible for a film to have a 100% rating while only having slightly above average reviews. A nine out of ten average rating, on the other hand, is something reserved only for the elite of the elite.

I'm more hyped about this movie than I was for Avengers. Phone Post 3.0

So should I see this over pitch perfect 2? Phone Post 3.0

Gonna watch this and then go to the shooting range! Phone Post 3.0

I No Kung Foo - The negative reviewers just walked away.
Lol. Vu.

This is the film I am most excited about this year. Things going for it -
Same director as Mad Max 1+2.
Tom Hardy.
Mostly practical car stunts.
Toe Cutter is back (sorta)

But I have some nagging doubts at the back of my mind:
The same director as Thunder Dome.
CGI sand storm.
Flame thrower guitars.
A plot about rescuing some damsels in distress.

That been said I can't wait. Going to try see it Sunday. My mohawk is shaved and my assless leather chaps are ready. Phone Post 3.0

Steve Hogers - Gonna watch this and then go to the shooting range! Phone Post 3.0
With a crossbow? Phone Post 3.0

The wife and I just finished the trilogy. She had never seen them, but she was digging the Fury Road trailer, so she gave em a shot. She loved em. We'll be at the theater for this one.

*throws metal boomerang into crowd of people. Phone Post 3.0

I think you'd be surprised. Phone Post 3.0

^You heard what he said! lt sounds reasonable! We don't have to Die. Phone Post 3.0