Mad props to Dream for the Subonly tourney 2day

Dream was one of the most entertaining tournaments ever. Thank you for going Subonly, it made for some incredibly epic matches.

Crazy props to Bill Cooper and Gary Tonon for amazing performances.

And of course, it was a beautiful thing watching my boys, Geo, Boogey, Compella, Kevin and Lobes tear it up as well, lots of unforgettable matches went down.

Can't believe there's still a resistance to Subonly. #mindboggling :-) Phone Post 3.0

I heard you went ape when Cooper hit the Twister

Bill Cooper had dudes back and I yelled out, "$100 if you put him in the twister". Bill immediately transitions to the truck and goes for the twister, the crowd goes nuts, they all heard my offer loud and clear but dude escapes the twister, the crowd goes "Awwwe" in disappointment. But Bill doesn't give up and ninja rolls dude over and goes for a twister on the other side, and he fucking hit it, the crowd erupts, I lose my mind. Bill comes up to me to collect his cash and boom, I gave him $200. You couldn't put that in a movie, too unrealistic :-) Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully all of that got filmed along with the match and will be posted soon!

TTT for vid!!! Phone Post

Damn. I don't think I have any ability to hit a weak side one. Coopers a beast Phone Post 3.0

Subonly is the one thing you and me agree on Eddie Bravo. Phone Post 3.0

What about tower 7 seabastard?

Do u agree with me and 2000 unbiased architects and engineers? Phone Post 3.0

You should read "jawbreaker", "way of the knife" and Crumpton's "the art of intelligence". Follow up with Burton's "ghost" and then go visit Ryan Hall and hang out at some of the bars in his area and strike up some conversations. No need to waste time on far fetched conspiracy theory when the documented facts are already mind blowing enough. Phone Post 3.0

In for a video Phone Post 3.0

It was an awesome tourney one of the best I've been to all year. Cooper and Tonon were bosses. Tonon has limbs made of rubber that's for sure. Phone Post 3.0

RobertKipness - Hopefully all of that got filmed along with the match and will be posted soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EWDgOb4TGBM

SICK!

Awesome, couldn't have gone better. Even Eddie's incentive is caught on the audio. Hilarious. Phone Post

Robobear -

I just had a really shitty day at work and this little gem of our universe made me smile. Fucking awesome. Phone Post

1chaino - 
Robobear -

I just had a really shitty day at work and this little gem of our universe made me smile. Fucking awesome. Phone Post

me too!

Badass. Cooper is a g.