Mad respect for Keanu Reeves

The guy has made some serious money, but from the looks of it he isn't into materialist things at all.

I could never do it, but I think its awesome that he can and sort of wish that I could be that way. 

Why can't you be that way? 

LiveWire - 

Hes a snob.

Why? Cool stuff is awesome.

LiveWire - 

Hes too big for his britches.

You don't know about Sad Keana? His fiancé and baby died. He lives a humble life. Is sad all the time. 

TryhardNobody -

Orly

Did he just drive it? Or buy it?

It's easy to not care about material things when you're filthy rich lol. But I heard he bought Harley's for all of the stuntmen on one of his movies. Seems like a great guy

darkness66 - It's easy to not care about material things when you're filthy rich lol. But I heard he bought Harley's for all of the stuntmen on one of his movies. Seems like a great guy
He gave away 75 million dollars of residual to the production crew of the matrix sequels.

Keanu Reeves is one of the nicest people on earth.

Non of you have heard of Sad Keanu? Look it up. 

By all accounts Keenu seems like a genuinely good guy!

UGK4Life -

Non of you have heard of Sad Keanu? Look it up. 

We heard about it. Consider yourself aknowledged.

Read somewhere he still takes the subway 

He's given away billions $$$

Only movies I go see in theaters.

darkness66 - It's easy to not care about material things when you're filthy rich lol. But I heard he bought Harley's for all of the stuntmen on one of his movies. Seems like a great guy

True, but he appears to be the same guy before he made it big as an actor. He basically keeps enough to where money isn't an issue and enjoys a few toys here and there and the perks that hollywood celebrity can grant someone, like official ferrari track events.

My guess is he was never into the trappings of luxury or aspired to be materially rich.

GaspareBJJ -

The guy has made some serious money, but from the looks of it he isn't into materialist things at all.

I could never do it, but I think its awesome that he can and sort of wish that I could be that way. 

Guy is cool as ice. Lives like a Hobo at the Ritz Carlton, hasn't owned a home in years and takes public transit. Guys a G. Huge Keanu fan. 

He signed over all his future rights to the matrix movies to the team that did the visual effects. Worked out to be close to $100 million if I remember correctly. Granted he got a huge back end on that movie so he already made millions but still. 

Just listened to to him on a podcast, seems like a pretty down to earth guy.