MAD respect for Kevin Randleman

Kevin Randleman is one of those fighters that any given day can beat the best in the world. He has the ability to beat anyone even the guys who have beat him already. They just got the better of him that night. That was an awesome thing to see last night and congrats to the monster.

TTT

I liked the fact that Randleman knocked Cro-Cop out with the same punch that Liddell knocked Randleman out with. And Liddell was in his corner, he should thank Chuck for that one.

T Man - I doubt he was thinking of Chuck KOing him when he KOed Mirko, lol. He should thank himself, dweeb... not Chuck.

Man when Kevin layed out Crocop standing I jumped off my couch about 10 feet in the air spilling beer & wings everwhere and screamed FUCK YEAH!

Randleman is the MAN!

"I liked the fact that Randleman knocked Cro-Cop out with the same punch that Liddell knocked Randleman out with. And Liddell was in his corner, he should thank Chuck for that one."

The straight left is no cryptic secret, BRO.

lol @ beckwell. So did I man!

Brazillian: There are MANY fighters with a better list of opponents then KR. No question.

Just to name a few; Nog, Saku, Coleman, CroCop, Silva, Busta, Hendo etc. The list is quite long.