Mad respect for Meisha Tate

What a comeback, showed tons of heart and the will to win.

Yup Phone Post

Great fucking fight. I can't understand how any MMA fan can't love watching that. Phone Post

I thought Kedzie had it in the bag.

Kudos to Miesha for sticking in there and pulling out the sub.

Amazing. What a warrior. Phone Post

One of the toughest fighters in MMA....PERIOD!

amazing...

Yeah, but she looked shook at end. She realizes how close she came to getting her ass handed to her.

Unreal!!!!! Better then the last 10 UFC's combined! Phone Post

Yeah great turn around. I thought she was done with that leg kick dropping her.

i thought she was going to snap it on purpose just to prove a point.

"Ronda is the only women's MMA person worth talking about" - Dana

HOLY SHIT!  Surviving that kick to the face was insane.  Great comeback for Tate.

DAAAYUM Tate's cheek was swollen big time.

nowaydo - One of the toughest fighters in MMA....PERIOD!

Fucking this!

Tate's got a good chin and she's definitely got the heart of a lion to go with it.

Credit to Kedzie though, she fought really well.

That fight provided everything we expect from an mma fight and an elite fighter.....some of the UFC guys could do with watching that

genshi -  That fight provided everything we expect from an mma fight and an elite fighter.....some of the UFC guys could do with watching that

This. 75% of the UFC roster need to watch this fight for lessons on how to earn their keep.

The only place Kedzie could have lost that was on the ground, by sub. The end of the first round when she got caught in a triangle and swept to mount was a clear indication of how their sub skills match up, and her corner should have told her to back up and force Meisha to stand again after the big head kick. That cost her the fight, imo.

Great fight from both fighters.

Great fight, glad to hear the ug talking about there fighting ability and not their assess. LOL.. Phone Post

jasonhightower - 

Great fucking fight. I can't understand how any MMA fan can't love watching that. Phone Post