Mad Tiger got his black belt??

*tips my 40 oz to NTT
Yep that would be him! er uh ME.

mad tiger will probably give me a hard time about this, but Im gonna say it anyway. He's the type of BJJer I respect a lot because he did it the right way. He's trained with so many top quality guys and has stuck to the art and competed, taught, and put in all the time and work to do it right.

Man, I get so happy when guys like that reach black belt.

andre - mad tiger will probably give me a hard time about this, but Im gonna say it anyway. He's the type of BJJer I respect a lot because he did it the right way. He's trained with so many top quality guys and has stuck to the art and competed, taught, and put in all the time and work to do it right.

Man, I get so happy when guys like that reach black belt.

If so, i agree... however, do many that dont 'stick to the art' get BB? I would think thats one of the prerequistes to getting BB.

Ben, nowadays guys who have strange and unexplainable backgrounds have appeared wearing black belts...at least here in the U.S.

There are plenty of them. Ive known about mad tiger for years from his matches and from guys who have trained with him. Awesome jiujitsu.

Ah, gotcha Andre.

How's La La land treatin you?

Things are great, brotha. How are you? Any plans to visit again?

Would love to. Saving for Brazo, but if flight prices come down could do July 4 in SD again...

Yes fuzzy thru Kai. THANKS Andre. I do what I love and love what I do.
Today was another bright reminder why I do this as I got a pm from Xande that he was coming too town and congrats on the belt!
THAT put a smile on me ALL day that a champ like that remembers little ol me the guy who used to get dragged to class as a training dummy for his 285lb brother lol

btw-$40 for 3 hrs gi & no gi seminar this sat with Xande. Deal of the Century.

btw- Its also because of these things Andre mentioned why im so critical on the art that I fell in love with. So when I spot a douche bag not doing any good for the progression of the art I tellem how I feel. *sorry Dan the wolfman lol
Love me or hate me I try to keep it real.

mad tiger - btw- Its also because of these things Andre mentioned why im so critical on the art that I fell in love with. So when I spot a douche bag not doing any good for the progression of the art I tellem how I feel. *sorry Dan the wolfman lol
Love me or hate me I try to keep it real.

thus the screen name: MAD TIGER!

lol!

Hey, I just checked out your website MT --I'd never seen it before... you have a cool logo!

--Well. truthfully, not quite as cool as my logo which features a Pit Bull (my idea), but yours is still cool nonetheless

I agree, and congrats again Mad Tiger! You have a website? I remember Kevin bringing me by your place when you were still a purple belt, mad skillz.

Are there any BJJ BBs who have a nickname, like 'Shy Beaver', or 'Warm Kitty'?

LOL. Congrats to MT!

Shen's known as Fluffy Cheeks at the academy.

lmao I must meet this Shy Beaver.

madtigerbjj.com and my tourny site itsallgoo.com

The promotion at Central Oahu was Goo times.

^^uh no u didnt..well I guess you just did. frrp

He's gonna hit you with the goo nite choke.

Kevs a sucker for the goocifix.