Madden 07

Just read a lil blurb about it on EA's E3 lineup seems that EA is going to be improving the running game this yr.. This is great news imo.. You can now take control of the lead blocker and then switch back to the RB and u have a lot of new moves to use.. Im hopeing the running game is somthing along the lines of what NFL2k5 was

That's one reason I always enjoyed the sega football games more. Running was much more fun

oh, and the revolution is getting a special version of Madden

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/703/703727p1.html

The Wii version of Madden seems to be very unique

" You can now take control of the lead blocker "

splooges

The fullback AI in madden often just baffles me. Believe it or not, it was even worse in ESPN. If I could control my fullback I would never leave the i formation....

yea its gonna be sick i cant wait to see how it plays

IMO Madden 06 was a POS, NFL 2K5 was so much better, that game is so addictive.

The game peaked in 05. Now that they bought out Sega, they have absolutely ZERO incentive to make a great game. Thats why it sucked last year, and was virtually the same game.

" You can now take control of the lead blocker "

you can do that in 05.....big deal......

heres the little blurb from EA if you guys are interested. With the exclusive video game license of the NFL and its players, Madden NFL 07 continues to be the #1 football franchise in history with more than 51 million copies sold. In its 17th installment, you control the running game like never before. For the first time ever, step up as the lead blocker to create a hole, and then take control of the tailback and smash through, overpower, or slash away from would-be tacklers as you fight for every yard. Innovative rushing controls give you a game-breaking ground attack featuring all-new jukes, cutbacks, and the distinct running styles of your favorite backs. Developed by EA Tiburon, Madden NFL 07 will launch in August on the Xbox 360, Xbox? videogame system from Microsoft, PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system, Nintendo GameCubeTM, PSP system, PC, Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance. Madden NFL 07 is also in development on the PlayStation 3 console and Nintendo Wii.

Theres a new preview for madden 07 on IGN, they state that u can keep control of a blocker for as long as you like and that now with the right analog stick you can do cut backs and stuff with your RB, you can also combo the stick movements for differnt moves..

So you can use the lead blocker and it has last years NCAA football running moves system. Does anybody else think that they come up with about 50 mods one year and spend the next 5 years slowly implementing them?