Made a custom paint panel.

I'm currently in my second year of auto body school. The last part of our 1st semester we go into custom painting techniques. Lots of fun. Gives me a whole new appreciation of what goes into custom painting. 

I have like 15 plus hours into this panel, can’t imagine what it would take to do an entire car.

Next week we clear our panels. It will look way better once it’s cleared. Then we go into airbrushing. I’m excited for that as well.

just thought I’d share if anyone is interested in this kind of stuff. 

2 Likes

2 Likes

Dude.....that's fucking excellent!!! Great job!  I look forward to seeing it with some clear coat on top!  Keep improving and I'll let you do my whole car!  

Rashad is more than ready to win the belt again. Fun fight, can't wait Phone Post

1 Like

Sorry for the multiple individual pictures. Have no idea how to attach multiple photos in one post. 

Awesome job! A custom paint job is so painstakingly long to do. What kind of paint did you use and do they allow you to work woth different manufacturers? Are those colors from Kustom Kolors? 

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Dude.....that's fucking excellent!!! Great job!  I look forward to seeing it with some clear coat on top!  Keep improving and I'll let you do my whole car!  

Thanks Sak! This is the first time I've done anything like this, so I definitely have a lot to learn and get better. I sure did enjoy it though. I'll update next week once it's in clear and the airbrushing as well.