Made a Starbucks Video if you’re bored enough

If I'm ever bored enough to watch a 16 minute video on Starbucks stock then I will just put a bullet in my head.

It was a good breakdown but the nose sniffing was a bit distracting.  Keep working on the presentation, pauses, and flow.  You probably could have shaved a couple minutes off the video and the did you know section I just kind of skipped over.  Hopefully that's constructive criticism and doesn't come off as rude. 

I've been a professional trader for almost 16 years now and the video gave me some useful information.  I subscribed as well.  

robbie380 -

It was a good breakdown but the nose sniffing was a bit distracting.  Keep working on the presentation, pauses, and flow.  You probably could have shaved a couple minutes off the video and the did you know section I just kind of skipped over.  Hopefully that's constructive criticism and doesn't come off as rude. 

I've been a professional trader for almost 16 years now and the video gave me some useful information.  I subscribed as well.  

Thank you for the feedback. I couldn't control the sniffling sorry. I never watch the videos I make, I just post them but I did feel that this was not the best performance. I felt the topic at hand and the details should've been good enough to waste peoples time watching. I'm also still new to this and am keeping it basic.