Made it on ESPN and SportsCenter!

Hell yeah! During the Northern Illinois vs Ball State football game last night, I was in the stands- shirtless and in the front row. I had 2 other guys shirtless with me and we had our chests painted to spell out NIU. I was the "N". We made it on twice during the broadcast of the game, both during the 4th quarter when they showed the crowd.

I also got a text from a buddy this morning saying he saw me on SportsCenter at the end of the highlights. If anyone can post pics or videos from either one (especially the SportsCenter one), I'll vote you up. Thanks.

awesome

in

Congratulations. Phone Post 3.0

WOuld have been better if you guys spelled "NIG"

ROFL

I'm pissed u beat Iowa Phone Post 3.0

Low quality pic of it. This was taken from a snapshot of a video someone recorded of their TV during the game. I'm trying to get some high quality video and/or pics.

Also many photographers took pictures of us so those might be online somewhere too but idk where to look.

you peaked imo.

And yes, it was cold. Was about 29 degrees but the wind made it colder. I had a good amount of alcohol in me tho so it was all good.

NIU!!! Phone Post 3.0

TheBulgarianAssassin -

Low quality pic of it. This was taken from a snapshot of a video someone recorded of their TV during the game. I'm trying to get some high quality video and/or pics.

Also many photographers took pictures of us so those might be online somewhere too but idk where to look.

Is that "Donkey Lips" from Salute Your Shorts on the far left? Phone Post 3.0

JUST BLEED! Phone Post

I always wondered about the awesome people who paint letters on their chest. I'm not surprised to find out that they're the OG type. Phone Post 3.0

allyourbasebase - I always wondered about the awesome people who paint letters on their chest. I'm not surprised to find out that they're the OG type. Phone Post 3.0

Only an OG'er would be that dumb. Too bad it started smearing and fading but it's visible for the most part.

Mookie 3:16 -

OP looks badass!!!!

Congrats! Phone Post 3.0

Go on espn3.com they should have a replay of the game up. Then you just hit print screen button when you see yourself. Phone Post

Holy shit, you're at NIU?! I was looking at transferring there! Phone Post 3.0

Chael Sonnen Money - Holy shit, you're at NIU?! I was looking at transferring there! Phone Post 3.0

Do it dude! We could be friends or some shit.

Hocky Balboa - 
TheBulgarianAssassin -

Is that "Donkey Lips" from Salute Your Shorts on the far left? Phone Post 3.0

tofu for donkeylips reference