made my first MMA meme

warning, image is rather large :D

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4270/fedormeme.jpg

You should make another one. Make it better than this one.

his wife IS pretty hot

@Darth Ryase:
I thought it was pretty good for a first. :/

Isn't the plain wife his second wife and the hot one his third?

aw shit I thought the plain one was the one he had forever, then she left him, then he had the current one, Marina, as a girlfriend, then they got married in 2009? total fail on my part if I'm wrong. :/

not bad at all for your first try

I look forward to more

@Mike Russell:
Did you design that? I'd totally buy it if you put it up on CafePress! :D

@DamnSevern:
thanks, ive lurked since '04 but finally signed up this year to post romos lol. If I think of anything else I'll post stuff. Totally stumped for the DFW romo/gif contest though. :/

Lol, Sherdog hates it...maybe they don't get it or it's just not that funny. Lol who cares, just wanted to share something..

I think it's awesome- memes FTW!

Forced meme is forced. And therefore not a meme.

I was expecting something not that great, but that actually is really funny haha. I love the bottom caption "STILL WINNING" Troll face is a nice touch too. If you had better image quality on the closeups it would be gold. Phone Post

Nevermind all this, what's up with that shirt?

ABE FROMAN -  Nevermind all this, what's up with that shirt?

oh dude, you missed out on one of the funniest threads in MMA.tv history.

Also, the OP was pretty funny.

Slowshot - 

No, I was on the Chocolate Al thread, I just want one of those shirts.

ABE FROMAN - 
Slowshot - 

No, I was on the Chocolate Al thread, I just want one of those shirts.

Same here, I was on the thread, but didn't go back after to see they had made shirts! Can we order them?

Someone asked about making the shirts, but I never made any. That's just a shop of what they'd look like.

When I made a joke about making them , someone jumped on me about cashing in on my daughter's drawing.

I liked it.

Mike Russell -  Someone asked about making the shirts, but I never made any. That's just a shop of what they'd look like.

When I made a joke about making them , someone jumped on me about cashing in on my daughter's drawing.

If you're uncomfortable turning a profit, you could maybe sell the shirts and donate the proceeds to a charity of you or your daughters choosing?  I'm sure that there are a bunch of people that would buy that shirt, especially if it was for a good cause.  Your call though... just a random thought.