Made thread about never getting sick...

Been sick for 2 weeks since. Fucking enough. Not even brutal. Chest cold that has felt like last day of cold every day

Going to workout tonight for first time and either ending it or blowing it to full AIDS

Anybody else had one of these lingering sicknesses? I've heard of a few Phone Post 3.0

Z NEDCMK1 -

You got Ebola from the bitch on the bike.

I believe I told him in that thread he jinxed it so he was going to get ebola.
Sounds like I was right Phone Post 3.0

siebe41 -
Z NEDCMK1 -

You got Ebola from the bitch on the bike.

I believe I told him in that thread he jinxed it so he was going to get ebola.
Sounds like I was right Phone Post 3.0
Please don't bump it Phone Post 3.0

I'll give you some medical advice. If you can afford it, get these supplies.

Colloidal silver, drink at 10ppm
Nascent iodine
Vitamin C 1000mg
Oregano oil
Garlic

CuRsE continues

Drugs_Delaney - CuRsE continues
I've hit my last two picks and I forgot to post my lock of the week which was jets over steelers Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - Been sick for 2 weeks since. Fucking enough. Not even brutal. Chest cold that has felt like last day of cold every day

Going to workout tonight for first time and either ending it or blowing it to full AIDS

Anybody else had one of these lingering sicknesses? I've heard of a few Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I've had probably the same thing for a week and a half. My wife had it for like two weeks before me, except hers was worse. She was literally coughing until she puked most mornings.

Yep it's an annoying cough. Every hundredth cough a little green prize come out Phone Post 3.0

Ebolaids imo

Gritty - Yep it's an annoying cough. Every hundredth cough a little green prize come out Phone Post 3.0

take a steaming shower for as long as you can grin and bear it. try to hack up as much shit as possible after the humidity has loosened up whatevers in your lungs.

Drugs_Delaney - 
Gritty - Yep it's an annoying cough. Every hundredth cough a little green prize come out Phone Post 3.0

take a steaming shower for as long as you can grin and bear it. try to hack up as much shit as possible after the humidity has loosened up whatevers in your lungs.

Brush your teeth in the shower for a full blown lung clean out.

Drugs_Delaney -

Good idea

I voted u down by accident . I'll up you next two days Phone Post 3.0