Madison, WI Mundial Champ 11/10&11

lol....oops

....so what you are saying, is that I should do the tournament instead of paying money to this guy?

Ok, I am convinced. Count me in.

I will be in Corpus Christy, Texas competing against Hector Munoz in a 10 mints Gi match. Good luck to both events; but I know my students are mostly going to Justins. Matamoros

Good luck Henry, whoop some butt for WI.

ummm what was this thread about?

Who???

I'd have to know the man to hate the man....and I've been doing BJJ for 12 years in WI and can't say that I ever once remember meeting him, seeing him at anyone elses tournaments or seminars, talking to him, or otherwise.

Therefore, my lack of knowledge, contact, or opinion of the guy simply makes me indifferent to his existance. 

I can say that the 2 Monkey Bar students i have met are cool dudes but I know nothing of this Jon Hinds charactor you speak of!

And which two are those Kaz.....because they probably train with me now. ;)

Junior & Old Dave are nice guys

And the dude that always competes against Tom and has the hot tiny little asian wife is cool as hell as well!  I forget his name though?  Is it John?????

Yeah, John. He moved away though.

I think both of those other guys are still at the MB though.

BigWill is an Ex Monkey bar student, so is Mark, Eric, Gavin, Dennis, Allen V.......I know I'm missing a few more.

I know this thread is supposed to be about the monkey bar event but
thank you all for the support for my tournament. Several years ago the
guy doing this seminar tried some messed up stuff with my school saying
if I dont become an affiliate he was going to break my arm or something
stupid like that - they wouldnt even let me go to the seminar and I really
wanted to go. I had another student go and he showed me all the
techniques :)

dammit, i wish i was still living in wisconsin so i could go to that tourney and the seminar